PDA

View Full Version : Music and Intros

Ishmael_Herman
06-03-2007, 10:41 AM
I have been putting together my own soundtracks for IL2. i have different music selection for different conflicts and regions. It's pretty evocative I think.

I notice though that all my inflight music plays in the same order, evertime. Is there a way to set the music to Random?

And also...the Intro scene that plays when the game loads, can this be randomized as well? I always see the same intro movie (though I do know how to set music to play along with it).

One more thing. Some campaigns I download come with scene-setting movie tracks. Can I add music to these?

Ishmael_Herman
06-03-2007, 10:41 AM
I have been putting together my own soundtracks for IL2. i have different music selection for different conflicts and regions. It's pretty evocative I think.

I notice though that all my inflight music plays in the same order, evertime. Is there a way to set the music to Random?

And also...the Intro scene that plays when the game loads, can this be randomized as well? I always see the same intro movie (though I do know how to set music to play along with it).

One more thing. Some campaigns I download come with scene-setting movie tracks. Can I add music to these?

Taylortony
06-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Try asking in the mission builders forum, they may know more than anyone in here