PDA

View Full Version : Double executions?

jackylucky2011
12-17-2011, 11:54 PM
How can I do double executions?

Teknykk
12-18-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm guessing you're talking about singleplayer...and AC2/Brotherhood/Revelations and you mean double-assassinate?

If so, for PC at least (which is the forum you posted in) you simply need to walk between your two targets if you're doing a double ground assassinate and press the left mouse button to stab them both in their necks with your hidden blades.

For a double air assassinate you simply need to have yourself positioned above the targets on a ledge and keep one of them within your sights and left click to do it. As long as both are close enough together when you click, Ezio should drop on them both and stab them in the back with his hidden blades.

Hope that helps.

jackylucky2011
12-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Aw, I mean... Hmm...

For example

I using a sword kill a guard

and I using hidden gun to kill other guard

at the same time. like the assassin's creed broterhood

value_zero
12-18-2011, 02:40 AM
Its the same like the previous game, you just need to start execution streak and target someone and hold the mouse.

Teknykk
12-18-2011, 02:47 AM
Ah I see what you meant, and yeah...basically what value_zero said, though I'll quote off the wiki anyway...

"During a kill-streak, the player can hold down the attack button while targeting an opponent, causing Ezio to perform an automatic double kill with his sword and hidden gun, using up ammunition in the process."

So basically counter-attack a guy to kill him and then hold the attack button to do the double execution with the gun or kill a guy and initiate a kill-streak and do the same.

I was actually wondering how to do this myself when I was playing Revelations in singleplayer, but I hadn't played Brotherhood for quite a while so I forgot, heh.