PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed segment on TV Guide Channel contains Spoiler STAY AWAY FROM TVGUIDE

tommythecommie
12-03-2007, 12:26 AM
*No Spoilers* Just a story of being spoiled on the plot twist of the game from a very unlikely place. I was watching the TV Guide channel and up comes a segment on video games. I was flipping through, I don't normally watch it. Soon comes up a part about Assassin's Creed and guess what? They have no reservation about giving away the plot twist for you in their two minute piece about it. I was pretty freakin' mad since I've been avoiding that bad boy for so long successfully only to be spoiled by the TV Guide channel of all places. Just goes to show that if you're looking to read, watch or play anything that has easily spoiled plotlines, you better knock it out fast before this sort of thing happens to you. Ubisoft, could you talk to them about using your content in the future? Like for instance, tell them no because they're hurting players experiences instead of enticing more to buy it.

tommythecommie
12-03-2007, 12:26 AM
*No Spoilers* Just a story of being spoiled on the plot twist of the game from a very unlikely place. I was watching the TV Guide channel and up comes a segment on video games. I was flipping through, I don't normally watch it. Soon comes up a part about Assassin's Creed and guess what? They have no reservation about giving away the plot twist for you in their two minute piece about it. I was pretty freakin' mad since I've been avoiding that bad boy for so long successfully only to be spoiled by the TV Guide channel of all places. Just goes to show that if you're looking to read, watch or play anything that has easily spoiled plotlines, you better knock it out fast before this sort of thing happens to you. Ubisoft, could you talk to them about using your content in the future? Like for instance, tell them no because they're hurting players experiences instead of enticing more to buy it.

dirtybird21
12-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Omg... That sucks ***... I'm lucky 2 have beaten it before it got spoiled.. And the ending 2 AC is really good 2... i'd be angry...