PDA

View Full Version : AC:B DLC clues

xsatanicjokerx
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM
I have pretty much finched AC:B 100% but there are still weapon slots missing in my armory also if i go to supplys in the menu there is a locked item. so im guessling its part of the dlcs to come out.

ForsakenMessiah
11-23-2010, 04:04 PM
i think they would explain why Ezio goes back to the villa as an old guy and maybe expand on the ending as i dont see any other way to fit the Ezio part in.

jlorence
11-23-2010, 04:24 PM
All of your empty weapon slots can be filled in the game. You're probably missing some from shop quests and guild challenges.

xsatanicjokerx
11-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by j_lorence:
All of your empty weapon slots can be filled in the game. You're probably missing some from shop quests and guild challenges. sort answer is no im not

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Which type of weapon are you missing?

AdzMofo
11-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
Which type of weapon are you missing? If he thinks he has them all, he wouldn't know which one he is missing.

I'm just going to assume you've finished the game [SPOILERS] so you've probably played the level where you have the AoE and use it to control the guards and stuff...if the missing slot you're talking about is in the top left corner then I'm pretty sure that spot was reserved for the Apple for the short time that you had it.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-23-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by AdzMofo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
Which type of weapon are you missing? If he thinks he has them all, he wouldn't know which one he is missing.

I'm just going to assume you've finished the game [SPOILERS] so you've probably played the level where you have the AoE and use it to control the guards and stuff...if the missing slot you're talking about is in the top left corner then I'm pretty sure that spot was reserved for the Apple for the short time that you had it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I meant type like, dagger, medium, and heavy.