PDA

View Full Version : Am i on my own to find info. after 3rd assassination?

tommanc
11-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Am i on my own to find info. after 3rd assassination? its says no objectives but to find people and i have looked for an hr \saved every civilian and found every view point... is something wrong?

Nethaera
11-16-2007, 05:04 PM
nah not at all just explore the city and find an obs point it might reveal some stuff for you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Volturnus
11-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by tommanc:
Am i on my own to find info. after 3rd assassination? its says no objectives but to find people and i have looked for an hr \saved every civilian and found every view point... is something wrong?

A second, previously locked part of the city is opened up, yours to find which of the 2 locked parts is opened up, find a tower in the new part, and start the same stuff over again as you did the first 3 kills

xekushnr
11-16-2007, 05:06 PM
A new district in each city opens up when you go back for another assassination. You have to find the first view point in each area, then icons stop popping up. Remember before we got the game, where they said the map wont be revealed until you climb the view points?