PDA

View Full Version : autidore cape

superearl512010
02-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Were do you get the autidore cape and how?

nitres15
02-09-2010, 09:15 AM
u get it when u get 100 feathers an give them to maria in the villa

asagoe
03-19-2010, 09:28 AM
hello, I have somewhat similar problem: I have collected all the feathers, placed them into the chest, maria said something like thank you for thinking about me, but I am still wearing venice cape. Anyone with a solution? Thanks in an advance.
P.S. Also, does anyone know how to get street cleaner trophy, because I have killed more than 5 guards while remaining in the bale (I did it in Venice, near San Marco)? Should anyone know the answer, please specify how to obtain the trophy.

Abeonis
03-19-2010, 09:30 AM
It's Auditore, not Autidore. And to asagoe, look in your outfit menu and select it from there.

toyman67
03-19-2010, 10:56 AM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
i have collected all feathers & got the cape..
i also wear it in each sity but still i didn't earn the trophy (?)
am i missing something ???
any help appreciated

Black_Widow9
03-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Did you go to the Mountains? That counts as a city too. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Mister.Vo
10-30-2010, 11:00 AM
First of all, sry to reply to an older topic. But seemed wiser then to make a new one wih the same problem. Well, almost the same.

Last week I decided to get all trophies for AC2, all that is left is Show your color. Been in every city with the Auditore cape AND the mountains.
Even followed this vid (3 times):
click (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZstHQblN8)

4th time I tried un-equiping the cape and equiping it again, didn't help :<

Soo... anyone got any advise? ;-) Enjoy the puzzle http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RandomRansom
11-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Did you remember to go to your villa? I know I forgot to include the villa as a place to wear the cape... I think... I just remember that I had somewhere I didn't go, but then I got it after going to that last place (which I think was the villa).

If that's not it... try equipping it, then unequipped it in every city (if you didn't already).

If that's not it... maybe the game glitched and you'll have to do it all again... and I pity you... I got all 100 feathers once... never again...

Oh, and welcome to the forums, by the way.

Vito3555
11-05-2010, 04:34 PM
When you get 100 feathers, drop them off in Maria's chest.

toyman67
11-06-2010, 05:58 AM
I think you must be seen from guards in each city..or engage in a fight .& don't forget to go to "appenine mountains " .it count as a city too

ege972304
11-06-2010, 08:53 AM
anyway something sux about ac2 THE GOD DAMM FEATHERS i 73....i guess but thing is im already 90% in AC2 trophies sooo i dont care http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

T48uu
11-06-2010, 01:47 PM
You could also look up the feather guide on gameradar if you're having a hard time finding them. Plus I don't get why you would want the Auditore cape if the only thing it does is get yo attacked constantly by guards.

Dargento1
11-08-2010, 08:14 PM
umm no clue how old this post is, but i know some people have problems with this still, including my self in the past, but you don tjust wear them in every city... you have to go to each district... the mountains... the towns in tuscony outside the city walls... pretty much... go to every view point you ever visited in the game and the mountains, thats what i did and it worked!

Wildassassin
11-08-2010, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by asagoe:
Did you try equipping it??? For you street sweeper. Kill five guards near a hay cart, pick them up and then trow them into to the cart.. You gotta clean them off off the street.

Wildassassin
11-08-2010, 10:37 PM
When I unlocked the "show your colors I walked into the middle of a city, then equipped the cape, then un-equipped it. Then I'd switch to the cape that took my notoriety away and had no problems... And why wouldn't you want to wear the cape. Now I just walk around with the cape and a broom and guards run from me....

Mister.Vo
12-03-2010, 11:03 PM
TY RandomRansom!

For some reason the unequip/equip didn't help at first but suddenly, after 1 hour I got my Trophy which made me Master Assassin ^^

PS: sry for the late post had some trouble logging in xD

StatewidePanda
12-06-2010, 01:02 PM
If you are speaking about brotherhood you need to renovate rome 100%. It locks your notoriety at 0, very good if you ask me!