PDA

View Full Version : LF a good stealth player with steam/comms

mouthfullofhhh
06-27-2010, 03:06 PM
So I've been able to play the multiplayer now and again, still alot of issues but w/e. Unfortunately most of the people on my friends list atm seem to have given up on the multiplayer part of this game.
So I'm looking for someone completely stealth, no ******* quick firing solution, I want someone to look at the situation and think away around instead of just shooting the place up. Someone with steam and comms is a must, I speak english play whenever. Hit me up,

ubi name : mouthfullofhhh
steam name : themouthfullofhhh

As I said I've had many problems with the online part of the game, pre patch I couldn't invite or join a friends game but since 1.4 I'm hoping it's better. So if I don't join the game you'll know why.

shadownetspy95
06-30-2010, 08:42 AM
Dude you can add me, im not a run and gun type i like to be sneaky, worst of all i hate when i play with a non sneaky player that shoots lights out, uses un-surpressed guns and dosent toggle crouch to sneak(he runs like a a-hole in stead) so yea hit me up as well

timuk1990
06-30-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm up for a sneaky game, I'm quite a quiet sneaky player and I occasionally use Voice Comms but been playing for the past week and I've only experienced playing with idiots who shoot out lights and is a bit loud when tripping the lazer mines on some of the levels.

It's just a bit hard when you're trying to get the challenges of not being spotted and you have a team-mate who then shoots a light which attracts the mobs. :|

I think I have a solid setup, I go overall armour and gadget upgrades with silenced weapons. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

My Steam is: timuk376
My Ubisoft ID is: timuk1990

mouthfullofhhh
06-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Hey timuk! Cheers for the reply, unfortunately I tried with some guy the other night and Ubisoft still haven't fixed the matchmaking/friend invites but add me anyway and hopefully when the next patch roles along we can play!

strelok0017
06-30-2010, 10:08 AM
I had my share of mp game with run and gun players. I remember one time I played with player that literaly shooting at everything with SCAR-H. So if you like stealth add me plz. I usually play coop and infiltration.

Steam ID: strelok0017
Ubisoft ID: strelok0017

BTW, I don't have mic.

ForceReconNeo
07-02-2010, 07:36 AM
i think even if you use friends list you should use tunngle, it connects much faster and is more stable than inviting firends. try it youll see.