PDA

View Full Version : Shops not renovated YET.

Lance-Ismael
12-03-2010, 02:07 AM
At the beginning of the game when money is still an issue I was just running around, checking out Rome, viewpoints and destroyed Borgia towers. With the little money I had I could not open all the shops or houses which were once influenced by the Borgia Tower. Now - how do I recognize on the map which shop is already opened and which one is not. I mean - I see the Tailor icon on it but what gives away whether I opened it or still need to do it. Help.

Super_Sausage
12-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Unopened shops are not lit up (I think)

ses898
12-03-2010, 05:01 AM
Look on the map. The shops that are see through aren't renovated, the ones that are are white (not see through) are. It's kinda hard to tell but look at the map long enough and you'll begin to see which ones are and aren't renovated.

There's no indicator just the transparency of the shops. Hope this helps. What I did was turn off all the other stuff in the map except the shops. Turn all the shops off then do one renovation type at a time. Example: Turn off everything on the map except for the blacksmiths. Look at each one very closely and you'll see which ones are renovated. The one's that are will be easier to see per say. Then repeat with the Tailors then doctors etc.

Scaryphuka
12-03-2010, 06:54 AM
its really easy to miss an un opened shop, best thing to do is zoom in on the map and compare it to other shops you have purchased, also theres 3 zones when you move the cursor on the 3 a % shows up on the tops left pretty helpfull to get a overall progress of the area

Ru1986
12-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Round about way of expaling the answer to a simple question guys. The ones you have not renovated are not highlighted the ones which you have renovated are highlighted simples.

justinpunny
12-04-2010, 07:11 AM

Check for the highlight on the shops, as told above.