PDA

View Full Version : Future of AC

devildog789
10-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Seeing as ACB goes up to a new era of weaponry, will these future AC games be fought with guns and little stealth?
One thing I did like about the AC franchise, is that the setting for both games is unique. No other game has gone to the 3rd crusade, or in the middle of the Renaissance in Italy. Also, the fact that the weaponry that Altair, and Ezio used made the game intriguing. It wasn't the standard shoot-em-up, or Hitman knockoff.
So, if the future AC games are seeing Desmond as an assassin, will he be shooting from 1 mile away with a 50 cal. sniper rifle, which defeats the stealth element,or will he be sneaking in with swords and hidden blades, which may seem weird.

Post your thoughts below.

tyrce111
10-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Im betiing we find out this is just a prequel to the splinter cell series.

davo1270
10-11-2010, 12:10 AM
I think that AC3 will feature another cultural era, like the French Revolution, or Greece etc etc

and AC3.5, if there is one, will show a small 7 hour ending to the trilogy, and how the Assassin order somehow overcomes the Templars, but I doubt they will focus on guns, it will be like an Assassin(Desmond) in Assassin clothing, going around and stealthily killing Templars that have guns, using only the hidden blade and maybe swords until... he reaches Vidic and kills him

blacktiger00
10-11-2010, 05:19 AM
I honestly don't think/hope they arent't stupid enough to do that.
guns would ruin the whole thing. and if its anything to go by you did hidden blade combat with desmond at the end of ACII so maybe thats a whole hint there

BTOG46
10-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Please use the existing Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868) thread.