PDA

View Full Version : i wish AC Bloodlines was a console release

Grandmaster_Z
12-08-2010, 02:11 PM
instead of a crappy psp game. would have loved to continue altair on PS3/360. death to all handheld consoles.

Avl521
12-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Same with the upcoming Lost Legacy for DS.

I think resources would be better spent if instead of making these games for handhelds, they made it into DLC packs for the PS3/360.

Bloodlines as a DLC for Assassin's Creed, Discovery as DLC for Assassin's Creed II and Lost Legacy as DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

But That's just my opinion.

Grandmaster_Z
12-08-2010, 02:51 PM
agreed!!!
i wish devs would make specific game franchises just for handhelds, not add-ons to console games because you get sucked into the console game and you want to continue the story but handhelds are crap!

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2010, 03:27 PM
yeah I thought the same thing, bloodlines could have been so awesome if it had not been put on the terribly flawed psp.

Markie577
12-08-2010, 03:30 PM
It's a bit late to start cranking out dlc for AC and AC2 but they should make the story's avaible for ACB trough the use of DLC. Cheers

Avl521
12-08-2010, 03:38 PM
yeah by that I meant that instead of releasing them as Handheld games, they should have released them as DLC for the games.
It didn't mean: "release them now" it means instead of having done the handheld games, they should have made them DLCs.

Rama_V1
12-08-2010, 06:11 PM
meh, release them on the handheld and then making them downloads in the store a couple months later would be better and more profitable for them

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I LIKE Bloodlines on PSP.

Haven't used the tie-in to AC2 yet - saving that for a second playthrough of each, and rarely play on my PSP, so it doesn't see a lot of playtime.

I wouldn't mind a story following Altair again on PS3/X360, but I'd prefer a prequel story leading up to Altair being a skilled Assassin, rather than a sequel like Bloodlines.

Avl521
12-08-2010, 06:41 PM
To me it'd be best if instead of having spent time making these handheld games, they just avoided them entirely and made them sequences on each corresponding AC with PS3/360 graphics.
Obviously not now, but it would have been better if they had done that instead of handheld games.

KniloX
12-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Haven't used the tie-in to AC2 yet - saving that for a second playthrough of each, and rarely play on my PSP, so it doesn't see a lot of playtime.

I wouldn't mind a story following Altair again on PS3/X360, but I'd prefer a prequel story leading up to Altair being a skilled Assassin, rather than a sequel like Bloodlines.

We know what hgappened to Altair... not much. He was trained since he was really young untill he became a master assassin and then the first important thing to happen is in Altair's chronicles

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Knilo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

We know what hgappened to Altair... not much. He was trained since he was really young untill he became a master assassin and then the first important thing to happen is in Altair's chronicles </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A well-made origin story where you play as a young Altair learning the ropes would be interesting to me.

Just saying.

EDIT: And DS Assassin's Creed should come out on PSP as well - use Bloodlines game engine, and tell the story with better graphics and gameplay. They could redo Bloodlines for DS as well, if they really feel the need.

But neither of them really belongs as a full-scale major console title.

persiateddy95
12-09-2010, 06:44 AM
death to all handheld consoles.
That disgusts me.

beatledude210
12-11-2010, 12:35 AM
And they should have kept Altair's original voice if they had released Bloodlines on consoles, his Bloodline's voice was lame.