PDA

View Full Version : Voice Acting!

Mojo_69
11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
So for all you who have this game i heard the voice acting is amazing on gamespot they gave a little award for it but in the review i read that Altiar has terrible voice acting is that true?

Phacrebion
11-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Just as bad as the actor chosen for the role in Hitman as agent 47.

(As in, he's too young for agent 47, and the voice actor for Altair is of American descent, and is not at all up to par with the other voice actors.)

So yes, it's very unexpected.

elvenmonkey13
11-13-2007, 07:24 PM
They were talking about everyone other then Altair.

JediBaja
11-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah, how's Kristen Bell? She does awsome voice overs for Gossip Girl.

Mojo_69
11-13-2007, 07:26 PM
o i know that they were talkin bout all other characters excpet Altiar but i was wonder the opinion from you guys.

crsnwby
11-13-2007, 07:26 PM
TBH i didnt notice it which is a good thing as if it was **** i would have,

sightl3ss
11-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Phacrebion:

(As in, he's too young for agent 47, and the voice actor for Altair is of American descent, and is not at all up to par with the other voice actors.)

i thought they gave him an american accent b/c of the plot twist *SPOILERS* as in cause he is desmonds like great great ancestor and living in DESMONDS DNA...*END OF SPOILER*

Phacrebion
11-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by sightl3ss:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phacrebion:

i thought they gave him an american accent b/c of the plot twist *SPOILERS* as in cause he is desmonds like great great ancestor and living in DESMONDS DNA...*END OF SPOILER* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I just lost brain cells.

Anyway, no, he is not living in Desmond's DNA, he was alive during 1191 and was (or atleast should have been) raised by someone in that era, therefore adapting to their accent, not of American.

If what you say is true, and that's why, then I find that ignorant.

sightl3ss
11-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Phacrebion:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sightl3ss:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phacrebion:

i thought they gave him an american accent b/c of the plot twist *SPOILERS* as in cause he is desmonds like great great ancestor and living in DESMONDS DNA...*END OF SPOILER* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I just lost brain cells.

Anyway, no, he is not living in Desmond's DNA, he was alive during 1191 and was (or atleast should have been) raised by someone in that era, therefore adapting to their accent, not of American.

If what you say is true, and that's why, then I find that ignorant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wat i meant was that his memories are living in desmonds DNA and desmond is modern day, this is just my theory to make up for his american accent lol

The_Werty66
11-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by sightl3ss:

[Spoiler]Well, if everyone else in the memory has an Arabian accent, then I'd assume Altair would too, ya know? But, I doubt that will effect the game play at all for me.[Spoiler]