PDA

View Full Version : AC2 PS3 Trophies "Street Cleaner" and "Myth Maker" won't unlock

rdemanow
11-18-2009, 01:49 PM
I've tried putting five dead bodies in one haystack, five different dead bodies in five different haystacks ... couldn't figure out a way to put just one dead body in five different haystacks ...

Also, I found all eight statuettes around the villa, and put them on the pedestals, and got the reward florins for doing so, but the trophy didn't unlock.

mjsmufc689908
11-20-2009, 11:25 PM
I unlocked the 8 sttatuettes ion Moteriggioni as well! I didnt recvieve my trophy either! i was thinking maybe you have to do it after your quests with Mario as i did them as soon as i walked in to Monteriggioni and before the Mario quests start! well confused all other trophys have worked! sort it ubisoft

elaine8405
12-15-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm having the same problem with the Street Cleaner trophy. I've played through twice and I think this is the last trophy I need. I don't want to keep going around killing guards and sticking them in the hay ...

FYI: I loaded the game patch from last week.

OzDavis
12-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by rdemanow:
I've tried putting five dead bodies in one haystack, five different dead bodies in five different haystacks ... couldn't figure out a way to put just one dead body in five different haystacks ... Just so you know when/if you try to get this to unlock again,
you have to put the bodies in the same haystack.

elaine8405
12-17-2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the tip! I got the trophy and, since it was the last one, I got the Master Assassin trophy, too.

rdemanow
12-25-2009, 12:26 PM
I ended up having to start a new game. Both trophies unlocked when I completed the tasks.