PDA

View Full Version : Navigation in PF

tigertoo
08-18-2005, 07:56 AM
This is the sutuation:FMB and a mission with 2 section of 4 American planes each,and 10 waypoints.No enemy's.
1)Off-line: i take plane Nā?1(lead first section) and press:Red section>Navigation>next waypoint.
The Direction Finder of my Radio Magnetic compass turns to the direction of the next waypoint.
2)off-line:i take plane Nā?5 (lead second section)and press:White section>Navigation>next waypoint.
The Direction Finder of my Radio Magnetic compass turns to the direction of the next waypoint

Now it's coming:if ONLINE and i Host the game:
I take Nā?1 plane and my friend takes Nā?5 plane. For me the RMI works fine when pressing my command but if my friend presses: White section>navigation>next waypoint: HIS Direction Finder does not move at all to the next waypoint!!
If he takes Nā?1 plane and i take Nā?5: his direction finder does not work eighter and mine still does.

Is this normal,or a bug,or ???????,
Thanks for your time

tigertoo
08-18-2005, 07:56 AM
This is the sutuation:FMB and a mission with 2 section of 4 American planes each,and 10 waypoints.No enemy's.
1)Off-line: i take plane Nā?1(lead first section) and press:Red section>Navigation>next waypoint.
The Direction Finder of my Radio Magnetic compass turns to the direction of the next waypoint.
2)off-line:i take plane Nā?5 (lead second section)and press:White section>Navigation>next waypoint.
The Direction Finder of my Radio Magnetic compass turns to the direction of the next waypoint

Now it's coming:if ONLINE and i Host the game:
I take Nā?1 plane and my friend takes Nā?5 plane. For me the RMI works fine when pressing my command but if my friend presses: White section>navigation>next waypoint: HIS Direction Finder does not move at all to the next waypoint!!
If he takes Nā?1 plane and i take Nā?5: his direction finder does not work eighter and mine still does.

Is this normal,or a bug,or ???????,
Thanks for your time