PDA

View Full Version : Secret area/s San Marco

ValidatedDavid
12-30-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm pretty sure I have found 2 secret areas in every one of the Assassin Tombs and Templar lairs with the exception of San Marco (that's the one with the four timed trials with the gold T bars that drop from the ceiling) where I've only found one. Has any one found a second secret area in San Marco besides the chest on the white shelf?

OzDavis
12-31-2009, 02:45 AM
There are two secret areas within each Assassin Tomb (and Templar Lair if you have those).

As for San Marco, in order to reach the first one there there is a section where you have to work your way along a section of wall between two wooden beams using a series of rings....

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Jump backwards from the first beam (i.e. do not progress over the rings), and you will land on a huge white block. Drop down to the east side of the of that block and follow the walkway until it curves to the left. Facing north, you now need to leap over the bannister onto the wooden beams below. Move north and jump onto the ledge of the right hand side of the arch, then move round to the left to reach the chest.</span>

P.S.
This should really be in the Hints and Tips forum... could some kind mod please move it?

ValidatedDavid
12-31-2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks OzDavis,

Yeah, I guess I did put this in the wrong area so thanks for responding and mods feel free to move. I didn't read the spoiler portion of your post because I still want to find it on my own - just wanted confirmation that there actually is a second area - so thanks for posting it that way too.

Cheers,

OzDavis
01-01-2010, 03:44 AM
You're Welcome!
From the stuff I posted in clear text you have a big, fat hint about the starting point to find it...

Mr_Shade
02-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by OzDavis:

This should really be in the Hints and Tips forum... could some kind mod please move it?

Moved... but you didn't see me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif