PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's care free memories ***SPOILER?? IF SO THEN MINOR!***

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Hello,

I was doing missions minding my own bussiness in Roma when I happened upon a broken heart icon. I approached the woman this was referring to and all of sudden everything went down and I thought game crushed on me. It turned out I unlocked some (hidden?) mission from Ezio's youth days where he was attempting his first pick up line (which did not go so well).

I will not spoil it to you, but I get the feeling that this was not supposed to be there and unlockec after completing some requirements.. If I find more I will let you know.

Anyone knows if it's uniqe to completing some challenges, maybe syncing sequence/memories to 100% or is do they just appear randomly.

I must say I loved it and was pretty amazed to see Ezio again the way he was a the beginning of AC2 (foolish and charming)! Keep the surprises coming!!

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 09:16 AM
I think it is supposed to happen. There is more than one of these "Broken Heart" missions you will find.

You will get a notification when the next one is available, and you'll see it on your map as a Broken Heart.

Yes, it was nice to play as Ezio again from back in the "good ol' days".

BTW .. There are a total of 3 of those missions. The 2nd mission was by far the most significant in my opinion.

Piflik
11-18-2010, 04:23 PM
There are 5 of these memories and they are unlocked as you increase the total synchronization...

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">at 15, 30, 45, 60 and 75% respectively</span>

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 06:14 PM
My bad. Guess I need to do some full 100% Sync's to get the last 2 of these missions.

But, I find it nice that, in particular, the 2nd and 3rd mission are that of flashbacks that were written in the Assassin's Creed Novel which they criticized was not in ACII .. however .. they brought those instances back as flashbacks in Brotherhood.

Rock on Ubisoft! The flashbacks do give some answers about what happened in AC2 that never was clearly stated.