PDA

View Full Version : does anyone think Shao Jun is superior to Ezio in combat.. after watching Embers

Radman500
11-23-2011, 04:50 PM
do you guys think Shao Jun could defeat Ezio in his prime in a 1 on 1 sword fight

what do you think of her combat skills?

Serrachio
11-23-2011, 04:51 PM
No.

She's too inexperienced.

Radman500
11-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
No.

She's too inexperienced.

her fighting style is based on wushu, so she is defintely more "artistic, agile, stylish" with the sword.. but still you think ezio would still crush her in a sword fight

LightRey
11-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Radman500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
No.

She's too inexperienced.

her fighting style is based on wushu, so she is defintely more "artistic, agile, stylish" with the sword.. but still you think ezio would still crush her in a sword fight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ezio was a master assassin. In his prime he'd have turned her into sushi. Shao Jun is good with techniques, but lacks combat experience.

Radman500
11-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
No.

She's too inexperienced.

her fighting style is based on wushu, so she is defintely more "artistic, agile, stylish" with the sword.. but still you think ezio would still crush her in a sword fight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ezio was a master assassin. In his prime he'd have turned her into sushi. Shao Jun is good with techniques, but lacks combat experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you don't think her stylish, agile abilities would give him maybe a little problems, what about her little blade thingy in her shoe..

Radman500
11-23-2011, 05:00 PM
does anyone thing ezio would have a little problems, not saying he would lose... but have some problems just because of her fighting style,

he has never fought someone with her kind of style before, he has fought more "straight-edge" type guys, not the sort of "stylish, wushu-based" style Shao Jun has

IMO ezio would beat her, soundly.. but she would give him some "style" problems in the first few seconds of there fight

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:03 PM
you don't think her stylish, agile abilities would give him maybe a little problems, what about her little blade thingy in her shoe..
Why are you being so pushy about this? Ezio was even able to kill some of the guys that were after her, who had similar techniques, and that was when he was old and sick.

Shao Jun is good, but she is young, rash and inexperienced. Ezio, in his prime, was strong, agile, intelligent, tactical, wise, experienced and a master assassin.

Radman500
11-23-2011, 05:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
Why are you being so pushy about this? Ezio was even able to kill some of the guys that were after her, who had similar techniques, and that was when he was old and sick.

Shao Jun is good, but she is young, rash and inexperienced. Ezio, in his prime, was strong, agile, intelligent, tactical, wise, experienced and a master assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess your right.. shao jun is good, but she is no ezio...

Brotherhood/Revelations Ezio would crush her

however, i believe she could do farely well against AC2 Ezio

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Shao Jun is good, but she is young, rash and inexperienced. Ezio, in his prime, was strong, agile, intelligent, tactical, wise, experienced and a master assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

however, i believe she could do farely well against AC2 Ezio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree, but even then Ezio would still have been quite a challenge.

Radman500
11-23-2011, 05:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

however, i believe she could do farely well against AC2 Ezio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree, but even then Ezio would still have been quite a challenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree with you

AC2 Ezio vs. Shao Jun= about 50/50

Brotherhood Ezio vs. Shao Jun- Ezio would crush her

Revelations Ezio vs. Shao Jun- Ezio would crush her

now what about this

Embers Ezio vs. Shao Jun (this is a tough one)

dewgel
11-23-2011, 05:47 PM
This topic is stupid and a simple fantasy that will never happen.

Besides, Ezio would just press R1 + Square and then bash Square loads of times.

KaiserSpartan
11-23-2011, 06:32 PM
It may be stupid, but it's still awesome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Embers Ezio vs. Shao Jun...hmm depends how long the fight lasts. If Ezio could attack quickly and manage to finish the fight within 5 mins or so, I would put my money on him. If the fight drags on, I'd put it on Shao Jun, but even then it would be troublesome. Besides, for some reason I feel for some reason Ezio would carry around a smokebomb and just auto-win with it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

CRUDFACE
11-23-2011, 06:53 PM
I think she better be when Ezio was in his 60's and her in her early twenties I believe. Now, if they were the same age, then Shao Jun might win.

souNdwAve89
11-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by dewgel:

Agreed. We can't really debate who is better since Shao Jun had little screen time compared to Ezio, whom we've been playing for 3 main games plus the handheld ones.

At the moment, Ezio wins since we know his fighting style more. Shao Jun maybe stylish, but it has shown to be effective. In the end, it all comes down to experience and fighting style.

kudos17
11-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by dewgel:

If you bash square, you're doing it wrong XD. The key is to hit, then hit again right when the blade meets contact. Otherwise you're just bashing till the kill animation, which works but throws you off rhythm.

Anyway, Ezio would probably beat Shao Jun. She's definitely agile and would work circles around Ezio, but Ezio knows how to defend from all angles and take any opportunity to strike when it presents itself. And as young and inexperienced as Shao Jun is, she would leave quite a lot of those open opportunities while she's throwing herself around. That said, Embers Ezio probably would put up a good fight, but in his condition he just couldn't pull it off. And if he did somehow manage it, the results wouldn't be pretty. At that age and health condition, it would always be better to avoid a fight.

Heck, it's always better to avoid a fight. But you get what I mean.

Radman500
11-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
I think she better be when Ezio was in his 60's and her in her early twenties I believe. Now, if they were the same age, then Shao Jun might win.

i think you got that mixed up

if they were the same age ezio would crush shao jun

but embers ezio would lose

SolidSage
11-23-2011, 08:01 PM
She would have been sushi in Embers if Ezio wasn't there to cover her slack.

Head to head, Old Ezio wins without doubt.

rileypoole1234
11-23-2011, 08:03 PM
Old Ezio jumped out a window and nearly died right then and there to save her. She would've been dead if Ezio didn't save her. Old Ezio could beat her easily.

Radman500
11-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by SolidSage:
She would have been sushi in Embers if Ezio wasn't there to cover her slack.

Head to head, Old Ezio wins without doubt.

if Old Ezio wins.. then that must mean.. Ezio in his prime would

RzaRecta357
11-23-2011, 08:26 PM
This entire topic is just because someone thinks a shoe knife is BA.

Azula2005
11-23-2011, 09:04 PM
in one of the teasers Ezio caught her holding hands with Flavia..

Remember how he grabbed her? I swear he could have crushed her if he wanted

LightRey
11-24-2011, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
This entire topic is just because someone thinks a shoe knife is BA.
It is though. :P

EscoBlades
11-24-2011, 05:17 AM
Ezio would have dispatched Jun in her prime in about 4 minutes tops. She doesn't even begin to hold a candle up to his skills as a Master Assassin.

itsamea-mario
11-24-2011, 05:29 AM
Jun takes Way too long to kill her opponent.
Even old ezio can dispatch enemies quicker than her.

eagleforlife1
11-24-2011, 05:53 AM
Nobody knows unless it actually happened; which it didn't.

Sarari
11-24-2011, 05:58 AM
Ezio would definitely beat her in any combat. Maybe not fist fight though. She'd probably do some martial arts on him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif