PDA

View Full Version : ACR Renovations

assassinm8
11-23-2011, 02:32 PM
When i check the record book at a bank it says thieves, romanis, mercaneries renovated 0% yet iv'e done nearly everything

ihal
11-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by assassinm8:
When i check the record book at a bank it says thieves, romanis, mercaneries renovated 0% yet iv'e done nearly everything It means you haven't done the choose-a-faction buildings that you can see on the map.

assassinm8
11-23-2011, 02:39 PM
can you explain more its the first ive heard on it

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 04:41 PM
On your map (providing you havent altered your filters) theres a total of 7 empty faction buildings...

In addition to this theres 3 types of factions

Mercenarys, Thieves, romania

Each faction holds a seperate special ability, for example the thieves ability is to steal from guards as they pass and donate the precedings to yourself whilst keeping the actual action of stealing from increasing your notoriety or making you face the consquences...

For each of the 7 empty faction buildings you can renovate them into a sort of safehouse for any of the 3 available factions of your choosing...

in my case i have 3thieves and 2 of the others

Now lets say your 1st renovation you opt for thieves, the game will place a group of thieves outside that particular faction building, so that you know 100% you can hire that group from that location at all times...

depending how you choose to spread the groups around each faction building will result in different tatical options...

so if you know a certain faction building is close to lets say a restricted or heavily guarded area then opt to make that one a romania safehouse, since thier special ability allows them to posion guards on your behalf. or you may choose the thieves since you know that max profit can be obtained

what you believe is the best option and how to spread them out is your business, however once done revenue is generated regardless of choice which is deposited in your bank account the amount is displayed in the banks summary page...

Each faction building that you renovate will cost 1200coins and generate 150coins per deposit

The final special ability is the mercenarys that push beggers away from your path, preventing them from attracting attention in your direction or slowing your walk down. and the ability will be automatically carried out as you hire each group...