PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Your Gaming System.

Deej4y17
11-13-2010, 07:55 PM
vote for your machine . http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif we will see how many PC / XBOX / PS3 members are here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

btw i am PC user . and my pc is morethen XBOX 360 :d

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Let the fanboy war Commence!

lilbacchant
11-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
Let the fanboy war Commence!

I'm not sure whether to cover my face at the horror to come, or get some popcorn ready for my seat on the sidelines.

OGCFB
11-13-2010, 08:41 PM
I vote for ps3 because I play the creed on playstation however I also have a gaming PC so Im not just a die hard fanboy...

gamertam
11-13-2010, 08:42 PM
If you wants to play with the big boys, roll over to XboxLive.

OGCFB
11-13-2010, 08:44 PM
wow that sounded like an ad for a gayclub...

XD

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by OACFB:

XD

That comment is both sexist and homophobic because it makes the assumption that women don't play on Xbox Live (or game in general).

OGCFB
11-13-2010, 09:06 PM
yes but he said I can come and play with the big boys on xbox live perhaps wrong choice of words?

gamertam
11-13-2010, 09:24 PM
D'oh. From experienced it's more competitive. It takes up a notch. While PSN is still in it...idk. I don't see PSN gotten any coverage like XboxLive do you?

gamertam
11-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OACFB:

XD

That comment is both sexist and homophobic because it makes the assumption that women don't play on Xbox Live (or game in general). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wouldn't know really. Because, once you made public of who you are (gay, female, or whatnot)he/she or they will get an earful. So, either they hid it from the public their identities or something. So i'm assumning they all male playing at the game.

Deej4y17
11-14-2010, 06:05 AM
wao.. PS3 beating XBoX 360 .. I thought 70% ppl hav XboX 360 . but nw i am thinking i was wrong o.O

tyrce111
11-14-2010, 06:17 AM
Mabey some people are smart enough not to get into an argumentitive debate about which console is superior...
I voted PS3, not because I'm a fanboy(because I'm not), its because the OP wanted me to tick the one I had, not start on a fanboy war regarding network features and/or coverage...

realgangsta213
11-14-2010, 06:44 AM
I was in a funny situation because i pre-ordered codex edition for ps3, then cancelled and pre-ordered codex edition for 360. It's because i'm torn between playing with my friend on alliance or awesome exclusive ps3 missions. As it stands now i'm getting it for the 360. And you should definetely not look at this topic as a fanboy war, we just want to see which console is dominant on these forums and that the ps3 is dominating has proven a theory which i established a year ago about the nature of each console user. I look at myself as a ps3 user more than a 360 user but i play on the 360 more because of my friends.

DecanDK
11-14-2010, 07:04 AM
I like both systems.
But they have indeed their ups and downs, both of them.

A few facts that put them apart.
PS3 has bluray, Xbox does not.
PS3 has free online gaming, xbox partly does too.
But you have to pay at xbox live to get on the same online level as PS3.
Xbox has Kinect, PS3 has a "*****"/wii lookalike thingy.
Xbox has better anti aliasing and draw distance in the gfx, then PS3.
On 8 out of 10 games.

The controller is every mans own choice,
that can never be settled by vote or any discussions.

Personally, i own a xbox.
Why?
1.: It's alot cheaper then PS3.
2.: I have a bluray system beside my xbox, so i dont need the PS3's bluray.
And a stand-alone BD player has better picture, color and faster load speed. (if you buy a proper one that is.)
remember the BD in a PS3, is one of the first models ever made.
3.: Kinect, ofcause! (R.I.P Wii)
4.: Dont mind paying a little money for online gaming. (also cause of reason 1)
5.: And the most imported to me, the gfx.
As little as the difference is, its enough to have me convinced.
You might not even be able to see it, but the data doesn't lie and a screen side by side, its very clear.

Captain Tomatoz
11-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by DecanDK:
I like both systems.

Xbox has kinetic, PS3 has a "*****"/wii lookalike thingy.
On 8 out of 10 games.

Why?
And a stand-alone BD player has better picture, color and faster load speed. (if you buy a proper one that is.)
3.: Kinetic, ofcause! (R.I.P Wii)
You might not even be able to see it, but the data doesn't lie and a screen side by side, its very clear.

Sorry to be pedantic but its Kinect not kinetic

DecanDK
11-14-2010, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DecanDK:
I like both systems.

Xbox has kinetic, PS3 has a "*****"/wii lookalike thingy.
On 8 out of 10 games.

Why?
3.: Kinetic, ofcause! (R.I.P Wii)

Sorry to be pedantic but its Kinect not kinetic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stupid auto spell checker http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Razrback16
11-14-2010, 07:55 AM
PC for me. Consoles have their purpose, but I'll take a top notch gaming rig any day of the week, but I do understand that it's tough for some people who don't have the technical expertise or financial resources to build one, but if you can, the PC's pros outweigh everything about the consoles. Better graphics, adaptability, far better image quality, ability to do many things other than game, and the vast upgrade options as well.

caswallawn_2k7
11-14-2010, 07:56 AM
Why?
1.: It's alot cheaper then PS3. <span class="ev_code_RED">not so much if you add up all the extras needed to get to the same level as a PS3</span>
remember the BD in a PS3, is one of the first models ever made. <span class="ev_code_RED">this is a load of rubbish, the PS3 is still one of the best blu-ray players on the market and while it might of been one of the first on the market it is the only one that can still do BDLive and BD3D</span>
3.: Kinect, ofcause! (R.I.P Wii) <span class="ev_code_RED">costs more than I paid for my 360 I'm sure I'll just have to run out and buy one when I could find a wii for less than the price of the kinect</span>
4.: Dont mind paying a little money for online gaming. (also cause of reason 1) <span class="ev_code_RED">again with reason 1 pay xbox live for more than one year and you have easily paid more than a PS3 cost.</span>
As little as the difference is, its enough to have me convinced. <span class="ev_code_RED">so you would rather have upscalled graphics from a graphics card that has been said to be the weaker of the two by 90% of devs?</span>
You might not even be able to see it, but the data doesn't lie and a screen side by side, its very clear. <span class="ev_code_RED">nearly everyone of these tests has been done with a PS3 setup incoorectly to make the PS3 look worse, there was a reason when showing FF13 comparisons square tried to get away with doctoring PS3 screen shots swapping ther controls for xbox controls to make the 360 look as good</span>

just a few points you should think about since most of your points are rubbish.

also where is the option on the poll for all of the above?

DeafAtheist
11-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
that the ps3 is dominating has proven a theory which i established a year ago about the nature of each console user. I look at myself as a ps3 user more than a 360 user but i play on the 360 more because of my friends.

Not necessarily. Keep in mind that PS3 got a LOT of love for ACB. I doubt the numbers would be the same if Xbox got the beta and the exclusive DLC too. People had to pre-order for PS3 just to play in the beta. Sure you could cancel it and switch to Xbox like you did if you have one, but I think it encouraged a lot more PS3 sales.

OGCFB
11-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Although true no different to when xbox was getting all the exclusive dlc just this time tables have turned. I do however not agree with any type of exclusive content on a 3rd party game.

I can feel the 360 users pain to exclusive missions because I have gone through it with waiting a year for the grand theft auto dlc and this new dead rising 2 case west.

DeafAtheist
11-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by OACFB:
Although true no different to when xbox was getting all the exclusive dlc just this time tables have turned. I do however not agree with any type of exclusive content on a 3rd party game.

I can feel the 360 users pain to exclusive missions because I have gone through it with waiting a year for the grand theft auto dlc and this new dead rising 2 case west.

True I agree. If Xbox was getting more love then it's likely the poll would reflect larger numbers of Xbox players than PS3 players. I think if content was distributed evenly to both consoles I think the numbers would be much more even.

I don't like exclusive content for multiplatform games either. If the game itself is on more than one console then all the content should be the same as well.

Black_Widow9
11-14-2010, 01:40 PM
People are very passionate about the different console's they use and this will only turn into a War. I see no other point than to start one with this Topic. There are other similar ones out there. Please use the Find button to search for them.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>