PDA

View Full Version : Align codex wall

kingnick12
11-24-2009, 03:41 PM
I've been on this wall for two days now and nothing happen I've tried everyway I know to align this codex pages up. But I'm stuck and can't leave the room I need some help

thekyle0
11-24-2009, 04:05 PM
You have to arrange them to formt he world map. Then you have to put the piece of eden on the pedastel in the center of the room. Be careful at the east US coast and the north mediterranean. They look like they fit when they're upside down but they really don't.

caswallawn_2k7
11-24-2009, 04:06 PM
also make sure you are using eagle vision so you can see what you are making.

Edengoth
11-24-2009, 07:08 PM
As a sidenote you can leave the room if you go into the start menu and abort the memory.

JasonM31480
11-24-2009, 10:23 PM
OK where do I get the piece of eden? I have the map lined up properly, but then realized I have no sphere - help please!

Edengoth
11-24-2009, 10:32 PM
No. You have it. You got it from the thing with Rodrigo just before initiation. It's something you get in the story. The Apple of Eden wouldn't be something you'd go randomly collect in the game world.

davidvaldez
11-24-2009, 11:06 PM
youshould have it before u get the last codex when you fought the spanish guy right when you have to follow the gaurd and kill him and u put the his armor on and follow hom to the spanish guy and you have to fight him and his gaurds and he runs and u get the apple of eden

JasonM31480
11-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by davidvaldez:
youshould have it before u get the last codex when you fought the spanish guy right when you have to follow the gaurd and kill him and u put the his armor on and follow hom to the spanish guy and you have to fight him and his gaurds and he runs and u get the apple of eden I FIGURED IT OUT! I had all the pages - but didn't finish sequence 11 LOL have it now.