PDA

View Full Version : Where are the latest releases available?

Mr._No_Name
12-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Oleg,

Why is it so difficult to find information regarding where to purchase the new releases v4.05, 4.06, and 4.07? You are in the business of selling flight simulations, so why don't you post information in the forums and on the website describing in detail where we can purchase the add ons?

It just seems crazy to me that I have searched all over the forums on how to download 4.06 Manchuria and 4.07 1946 and have found no reliable information. I still have no idea how I can download and purchase the latest releases. If you want to sell sims, then make the information easily available to your customers. Thanks.

Mr._No_Name
12-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Oleg,

Why is it so difficult to find information regarding where to purchase the new releases v4.05, 4.06, and 4.07? You are in the business of selling flight simulations, so why don't you post information in the forums and on the website describing in detail where we can purchase the add ons?

It just seems crazy to me that I have searched all over the forums on how to download 4.06 Manchuria and 4.07 1946 and have found no reliable information. I still have no idea how I can download and purchase the latest releases. If you want to sell sims, then make the information easily available to your customers. Thanks.

ruby_monkey
12-21-2006, 05:04 PM
s/Oleg/Ubisoft/g

JG52Karaya-X
12-23-2006, 07:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr._No_Name:
It just seems crazy to me that I have searched all over the forums on how to download 4.06 Manchuria and 4.07 1946 and have found no reliable information. I still have no idea how I can download and purchase the latest releases. If you want to sell sims, then make the information easily available to your customers. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You haven't found anything about how to download 4.06/4.07 because there is no payware-download as of yet. Up to now you can only buy the 2 addons on a DVD called "IL2 Sturmovik: 1946", it costs about 40 dollars (= the combined price of the two addons) and actually contains the whole series Forgotten Battles, AEP, Pacific Fighters plus of course the three Russian addons on one disc. You also get a Bonus CD with preview material on Battle of Britain: Storm of War. This is quite a lot for your money so just head over to your electronic store and go get it (or order via gogamer.com if your from the States)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/Karaya/Black_Devil.gif (http://www.geocities.com/jg52thebutcherbirds/index1.html)
The tiger leaves no smell and doesn't make a sound, but you know he is there.
There is something in the shadows - it's the tiger waiting for you.