PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed - The Movie?

AshKelWin
01-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Do you think it would make a good movie? I think it would, its story is great, and the ending would make a good cliff hanger for those who have not played the game, and would possibly get them to play it, over all, it could make a good profit.

What do you think?

jcody
01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I think it would be good, but they would have to do a different story, 9 assassinations in one movie would be a bit much.

AshKelWin
01-06-2008, 06:57 PM
It could be a run up of a possible AC 2 perhaps.

If they base the storyline on a possible AC 2 without revealing too much, it could be a good movie, yet i have no idea on how to make it that way.

any idea?

Moros
01-06-2008, 09:42 PM
what they could to it start the movie with altair figting his way to his final battle with robert de sable with minor flash backs along the way to tell whats going on and then with his fight al mualim, then showing him restaplishing the assassins

AshKelWin
01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
It could go like that.

Heres what ive got:

Make it where Altiar is a child, becoming an assassin, losing his finger. and when he becomes "Master Assassin", end the movie.

It would explain alot about Altiar and about his past, parents, how he chose to bocome an assassin.

please tell me if this is a good idea because i think it is.

Lazybeans
01-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by AshKelWin:
It could go like that.

Heres what ive got:

Make it where Altiar is a child, becoming an assassin, losing his finger. and when he becomes "Master Assassin", end the movie.

It would explain alot about Altiar and about his past, parents, how he chose to bocome an assassin.

please tell me if this is a good idea because i think it is.

Yep. At least part of it could follow what the first AC book would've been...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

"Born to a Muslim father and Christian mother, Abdul Wahid launches a quest for vengeance against the marauders who murdered his parents and destroyed their peaceful village, until he comes to the attention of the Hashashin, a mysterious cadre of warriors that offers him the chance to combat evil as the servant of a higher power."
= Alta´r freakin' Ibn La'Ahad.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AshKelWin
01-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah. Ubi would make alot by proposing this to a movie production company.

AC is perfect for it. Not somthing like WoW, and they actually met with someone about making a movie, which is dumb.

But thats too off-topic. I respect Blizzard, just not many WoW players. (400 pound 12 year olds who dont go to school!)

Dragons_Destiny
01-07-2008, 07:23 AM
NO!

Any game made into a movie has been a complete disappointment.

moqqy
01-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by AshKelWin:
Yeah. Ubi would make alot by proposing this to a movie production company.

AC is perfect for it. Not somthing like WoW, and they actually met with someone about making a movie, which is dumb.

But thats too off-topic. I respect Blizzard, just not many WoW players. (400 pound 12 year olds who dont go to school!)

Yeah, because you know what would benefit Ubi better than Ubi does. If they thought it is profitable they would make it.

maddog111
01-07-2008, 08:35 AM
if they would make a movie..atleast make it a 3D not a Real with humans..cus nah..that would be ..yuck

Moros
01-07-2008, 08:51 AM
a 3D would be best, i dont think anyone else could be altair other than altair

shandyreece
01-08-2008, 02:21 AM
a movie of it sounds great

Inferno015
01-08-2008, 03:43 PM
There is supposed to be a movie, but it's not based on the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif. There was a contest to see the best story. Here is winning video (it sucks, but if you must):

http://medialab.ifc.com/film_detail.jsp?film_id=5595&list=1

colt122
01-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Assassins creed the movie-the thread

getting locked in your forums in around 30 minutes

IsacHunter
01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
If Ac is semi based on some of Jan Guillou's books. Then I would say semi yes ^^
http://arnthemovie.com/

Nomenklatura
01-09-2008, 04:12 PM
More and more video games are recycled into movies, so why not, as long as it's a good one?

abhi
01-09-2008, 07:33 PM
sure

Asurf
01-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Well if they make a movie shouldnt they first make a second game?

if they do i'll buy it in a heartbeat http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

luke100
01-10-2008, 03:46 PM
I dont want altair swinging from glass building in Tokoyo just because there japanese writing dont think of such a garbage idea

A good storyline would be:
Altair is deemed master assassin and the assassins partner with richard the lion heart
and promise never to fight. But then richard finds out the true power of the treausre altair has locked away and plans a secret attack, then the assassins retreat to another country and the brotherhood is nearly lost but then when the creed is re built they mount an attack on richard and take over the holy land once more,

THIS LINKS TO DESMOND BECAUSE:

he escapes from the company and they find that all the sites had no treasure and that the only remaning one was stored in desmonds memory.

anyone think this is a good idea?

luke100
01-10-2008, 03:46 PM
I dont want altair swinging from glass building in Tokoyo just because there japanese writing dont think of such a garbage idea

A good storyline would be:
Altair is deemed master assassin and the assassins partner with richard the lion heart
and promise never to fight. But then richard finds out the true power of the treausre altair has locked away and plans a secret attack, then the assassins retreat to another country and the brotherhood is nearly lost but then when the creed is re built they mount an attack on richard and take over the holy land once more,

THIS LINKS TO DESMOND BECAUSE:

he escapes from the company and they find that all the sites had no treasure and that the only remaning one was stored in desmonds memory.

anyone think this is a good idea?....

Punkhead20
01-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Don't double post, use the edit button.