PDA

View Full Version : All kinds of air issues and then some.

veovis39
03-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Got sunk on my second mission by the armada of aircraft that seem to be tasked to finding my boat and destroying it. Although they dont seem to have to work very hard because they just B-line in every few hours. I thought this would be better than in SH3, especially with all the friendly task forces running around.

The AA gun on the Gato boat is completely useless. It's set so far down in the conning tower that it can only shoot things that are more or less directly on top of it. Is this historically accurate?

Why does my air radar dectect boats, and why does it say that airplanes are boats until they get spotted?

Also, why does it seem that the bombers fly drunk. I saw a few crash into the sea on their own accord.

All this happened near Kagoshima, where I witnessed about 10 ships sink on their own on my map, some running aground, some just dying in mid-ocean.

Bleh

veovis39
03-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Got sunk on my second mission by the armada of aircraft that seem to be tasked to finding my boat and destroying it. Although they dont seem to have to work very hard because they just B-line in every few hours. I thought this would be better than in SH3, especially with all the friendly task forces running around.

The AA gun on the Gato boat is completely useless. It's set so far down in the conning tower that it can only shoot things that are more or less directly on top of it. Is this historically accurate?

Why does my air radar dectect boats, and why does it say that airplanes are boats until they get spotted?

Also, why does it seem that the bombers fly drunk. I saw a few crash into the sea on their own accord.

All this happened near Kagoshima, where I witnessed about 10 ships sink on their own on my map, some running aground, some just dying in mid-ocean.

Bleh

Da11en47
03-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Thats pretty funny. It will be fixed; still waiting for my copy...