PDA

View Full Version : So None of the Assasin's ever get the girl?

Pitalla
08-17-2011, 10:42 PM
How come the Assasin main character always looses the girl to a tragic event? Except Altair?
(the other one of the ds game doesnt count, it is not canon.)

I know Altair was like a boss and love came to him all by itself and trough what interested him.

However don't you think it has grown a bit repetitive? I know Cristina was killed by the author in the book of ACII by a few lines. But was immortalized into something awesome and tragic in Brotherhood.
And then Desmond... two tragedy's in a single game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif poor ladz.

Mikatsuki95
08-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Lucy is tragedy one idk what his second tragedy is. Unless you're talking about his parents.

For Altair, there was some novel made about his later years (idk the name I just saw it on the wiki page), I wont spoil but you should check that

Calvarok
08-17-2011, 11:12 PM
We know that Ezio gets the girl for good in revelations. Caterina in Brotherhood admitted to him that she didn't really have any love for him, and that they were just fooling around. so that was a break from the norm. Altair's first love was killed by templars. His final love was killed by his own order, turned against him.

So anyways, Ezio will get the girl for good in ACR. Desmond however, we're not sure if Lucy is alive yet or not.

Pitalla
08-17-2011, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
We know that Ezio gets the girl for good in revelations.

Not the true love, Cristina... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

And what is this I am hearing about Altair's wife getting killed by his own order? This is BS, where did this came from?
I really want to see a game where you play as Altair's children, where you get to see how is the life of a kid assasin to becoming the master assasin. I think it would be very important to see his interaction with his parents and stuff.

Never the less I dont like to take those books as THE CANON but as source books that are not the Defenitive.

Cristina, Lucy and now Maria? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Calvarok
08-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Pitalla:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
We know that Ezio gets the girl for good in revelations.

Not the true love, Cristina... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

And what is this I am hearing about Altair's wife getting killed by his own order? This is BS, where did this came from?
I really want to see a game where you play as Altair's children, where you get to see how is the life of a kid assasin to becoming the master assasin. I think it would be very important to see his interaction with his parents and stuff.

Never the less I dont like to take those books as THE CANON but as source books that are not the Defenitive.

Cristina, Lucy and now Maria? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude, you think that Sofia isn't his "true love"?

He wouldn't have settled down with her otherwise. Sure, maybe Christina was special for him too, but the world is full of many people and more than one of them could possibly work with any given individual.

AntiChrist7
08-18-2011, 01:03 AM
because the good guys never get the girls, they only like ****heads http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Cercatrova
08-18-2011, 01:46 AM
Somewhere, Rosa is wishing Ezio had not forgetten she exists.

Calvarok
08-18-2011, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Cercatrova:
Rosa's voice actress died. Actually.

blazefp
08-18-2011, 03:56 AM
I'm almost sure Desmond didn't actually stabbed Lucy, it was only a vision that Juno wanted to show Desmond so he could "awake the six sense".

This said, the only Master Assassin that didn't get the girl was Ezio and he was a dangler, that's why he didn't get Rosa.
Cristina on the other hand was a forbidden love. She was too fragile and lived in Florence with his parents while Ezio was out there killing the bad guys.
Plus she was already married when Ezio came back to see her. He left her and another guy came along and took her, what could he do? He couldn't just take her back, that would be like leaving a toy somewhere, someone take it and then steal it.

Too confusing?

LightRey
08-18-2011, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by blazefp:
I'm almost sure Desmond didn't actually stabbed Lucy, it was only a vision that Juno wanted to show Desmond so he could "awake the six sense".

This said, the only Master Assassin that didn't get the girl was Ezio and he was a dangler, that's why he didn't get Rosa.
Cristina on the other hand was a forbidden love. She was too fragile and lived in Florence with his parents while Ezio was out there killing the bad guys.
Plus she was already married when Ezio came back to see her. He left her and another guy came along and took her, what could he do? He couldn't just take her back, that would be like leaving a toy somewhere, someone take it and then steal it.

Too confusing?
Christina wasn't married yet when Ezio returned, she was engaged.

Altaïr lost Adha before the events of ACI.

All the main characters seem to be losing their first loves do death :/

Mikatsuki95
08-18-2011, 08:24 AM
I think too many here are assuming Desmond actually romantically likes Lucy just because she's a girl. Who's to say he doesn't have a secret crush on Rebecca? See my point? Assumptions. I care for my friends of the opposite sex but that doesn't mean I'm in love with them.

I'm still wondering what kind of connection she may have to his past like that William guy. They definitely know more about him than they let on.

LightRey
08-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
I think too many here are assuming Desmond actually romantically likes Lucy just because she's a girl. Who's to say he doesn't have a secret crush on Rebecca? See my point? Assumptions. I care for my friends of the opposite sex but that doesn't mean I'm in love with them.

I'm still wondering what kind of connection she may have to his past like that William guy. They definitely know more about him than they let on.
Well they do seem to like each other a whole lot. You're right that there isn't anything concrete pointing in that direction though.

AntiChrist7
08-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:

if i had to choose between Veronica Mars or the copmuter nerd, it would be no competition http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Mikatsuki95
08-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Well my points been made. Besides Lucy to me seems like a caring mother or sister to Desmond rather than a lover.

As for assassins never getting the girl, well if I became one I would find romance unlikely unless my partner was a member of the order. Even then any hopes of a normal life seems unlikely. But I don't know if someone simply leaves the Creed unless due to old age or something

Pitalla
08-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Adha doesn't count, the game wasn't made by the guys that did AC and I don't think that you are supposed to kill Thamir twice can you?

Cristina was lost, she was the true love. Al tough loosing your true love doesn't mean that you wont ever get married nor have children. Use Titanic as an example, even if it is a little lame. The true love of rose was jack, however after his death she did found someone and had kids and stuff.

And now I am hearing that the guy who wrote The secret crusade, killed Maria... This has become a constant formula that has become annoying and irritating.

Mad_Fox84
08-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Woah you should have labelled this thread, to contain spoilers. It is inconsiderate for those who are not up to date with Assassins Creed yet.
One of you just spoiled the ending of Brotherhood...not cool.

LightRey
08-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Adha doesn't count, the game wasn't made by the guys that did AC and I don't think that you are supposed to kill Thamir twice can you?

Cristina was lost, she was the true love. Al tough loosing your true love doesn't mean that you wont ever get married nor have children. Use Titanic as an example, even if it is a little lame. The true love of rose was jack, however after his death she did found someone and had kids and stuff.

And now I am hearing that the guy who wrote The secret crusade, killed Maria... This has become a constant formula that has become annoying and irritating.
Adha was mentioned in AC1. She's canon.

naran6142
08-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:

if i had to choose between Veronica Mars or the copmuter nerd, it would be no competition http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so we agree....

the computer nerd

LightRey
08-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:

if i had to choose between Veronica Mars or the copmuter nerd, it would be no competition http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so we agree....

the computer nerd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
xD
Pwned!
but seriously Desmond seems much more interested in Lucy and besides, Rebecca and Shaun seem to have this love-hate thing going on.

CRUDFACE
08-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

so we agree....

xD
Pwned!
but seriously Desmond seems much more interested in Lucy and besides, Rebecca and Shaun seem to have this love-hate thing going on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They hang out sometimes to when it comes to music when Shaun invited her up to listen to some with her and when they went out to a bar while Lucy stayed with Desmond because she was worried about leaving him alone.

Christina was Ezio's first love, but I don't think it qualifies as True Love since she wasn't willing to leave her man for him. Lol, it paints this sad picture of the second person to get with these characters don't count as THE true love

LightRey
08-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
They hang out sometimes to when it comes to music when Shaun invited her up to listen to some with her and when they went out to a bar while Lucy stayed with Desmond because she was worried about leaving him alone.

Christina was Ezio's first love, but I don't think it qualifies as True Love since she wasn't willing to leave her man for him. Lol, it paints this sad picture of the second person to get with these characters don't count as THE true love
I think Christina was more than willing to leave her man for him, he just never gave her the chance to do so.

Pitalla
08-18-2011, 01:52 PM

Adha was mentioned in AC1. She's canon.

You sure? hmm then they should rework it because The DS game doesnt realy count. I like to think as a different interpretation of events.

But yeah seriously this is just cruel and sad. Some of this characters are like friends to us, we got to know them personal. And they wanna kill em?

Ezio was young and dumb, Cristina was willing to leave everything for him but he was too slow.

LightRey
08-18-2011, 02:18 PM
You sure? hmm then they should rework it because The DS game doesnt realy count. I like to think as a different interpretation of events.
slow.
Yeah, she was mentioned by one of the informers in I think it was Damascus. He asked him if he'd heard anything of her since she left.

Shadow Markuz
08-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Besides, the entire seventh page of the Codex is dedicated to Adha:

I had thought Adha would be the one to lead me to rest, that I might lay down my blade and live as a normal man. But now I know such dreams are best left to sleep...Her face. I try to banish it from my mind as I remember the days and nights during which I chased her Templar captors across the sea. I almost got to them in time. Almost. If I had only been faster. Instead, I held her lifeless body in my arms – saw the terror reflected in her fixed, unblinking eyes...I hunted each man – one by one – until all responsible were gone from the world. But there was no joy in this. No satisfaction or release. Their deaths did not bring her back. Did not heal my wounds. After that, I was certain I would never again feel for a woman as I had for her.
I am fortunate to have been wrong.

E-Zekiel
08-18-2011, 05:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cercatrova:
Rosa's voice actress died. Actually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy crap, that sucks. Anywhere I can read about this? I am curious what happened http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

blazefp
08-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cercatrova:

Holy crap, that sucks. Anywhere I can read about this? I am curious what happened http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An archer aimed a little bit higher this time

Dajabo
08-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Altair was with Maria. They had 2 children. 1 got killed by Swami. The other continued the generation. Altair was enraged at Swami and his rage went to the apple of eden that he had with him which made Swami go crazy as if he was poisonned and he accidently slashed Maria while stabbing himself. That's how she died.

Ezio still has Rosa as an option. She became the madame of the Rosa in Fiore after Claudia stepped down in 1504. I think they would be perfect for each other but chances are he might meet someone else in Revelations.

Problem is in real life now. Rosa's voice actress died so I doubt we'll be seeing anymore of Rosa unless Ubisoft gets a new one.

E-Zekiel
08-18-2011, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Dajabo:
Altair was with Maria. They had 2 children. 1 got killed by Swami. The other continued the generation. Altair was enraged at Swami and his rage went to the apple of eden that he had with him which made Swami go crazy as if he was poisonned and he accidently slashed Maria while stabbing himself. That's how she died.

Ezio still has Rosa as an option. She became the madame of the Rosa in Fiore after Claudia stepped down in 1504. I think they would be perfect for each other but chances are he might meet someone else in Revelations.

Problem is in real life now. Rosa's voice actress died so I doubt we'll be seeing anymore of Rosa unless Ubisoft gets a new one.

You seem to be taking something other than the games for canon. If they are not in the games, they are not canon (at the VERY least, not yet).

Dajabo
08-18-2011, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dajabo:

You seem to be taking something other than the games for canon. If they are not in the games, they are not canon (at the VERY least, not yet). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol I take it all from Assassins Creed wikia

Pitalla
08-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Dajabo:
Altair was with Maria. They had 2 children. 1 got killed by Swami.

How the heck do you slice someone's throat while you are stabbing yourself? It doesn't make any sense just like the book. They better not take that book as canon because it trolls fans and wastes a lot of potential.

As for Adha, oh boy I still think her story was badly done. She needs to get reworked and re-polished but that can be left for another time. Lets save what we can while there is still time. Maria and Malik.

AntiChrist7
08-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:

so we agree....

I may have bad news for you:

you're as gay as two homosexual pinguins

Cercatrova
08-19-2011, 01:01 AM

Holy crap, that sucks. Anywhere I can read about this? I am curious what happened http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes When I heard that I started searching around, guess she was in a bad car accident, and was in a coma for a few days and passed away. Very sad.

ProdiGurl
08-19-2011, 06:08 AM

I have to agree with this from what I've seen in ACB. I just bought ACII yesterday & haven't played it, but I just finished the 3 Christina Missions yesterday & first, he leaves her for 2 years and has sent no word to her or anything -

She carries on with her life - father pressuring her to find a man [essentially not to pine away for someone who left & may never return].

And like you say, she doesn't dump the fiance' when Ezio returns - even after he pinned her against the wall & gave her all the reason in the world to dump him =D

Doesn't sound like true love to me either.

LightRey
08-19-2011, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Christina was Ezio's first love, but I don't think it qualifies as True Love since she wasn't willing to leave her man for him. Lol, it paints this sad picture of the second person to get with these characters don't count as THE true love

I have to agree with this from what I've seen in ACB. I just bought ACII yesterday & haven't played it, but I just finished the 3 Christina Missions yesterday & first, he leaves her for 2 years and has sent no word to her or anything -

She carries on with her life - father pressuring her to find a man [essentially not to pine away for someone who left & may never return].

And like you say, she doesn't dump the fiance' when Ezio returns - even after he pinned her against the wall & gave her all the reason in the world to dump him =D

Doesn't sound like true love to me either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would like to say this again: Ezio didn't really give her the chance that time.

AnthonyA85
08-19-2011, 08:38 AM
All those who say Rosa's VA, Lita Tresierra, is dead, where's the proof? I can't find anything about this, even her IMDB profile is almost blank (doesn't even list a date of birth)

And as for Desmond, well, the general concensus is Lucy was his girl, because they had chemistry, they flirted a little in Brotherhood, where as Desmond and Rebecca never flirted, shaun was her flirting interest. (if the emails are anything to go by)

Poodle_of_Doom
08-19-2011, 09:07 AM

I know it's a bit off topic, but when I saw this I had to comment on it. I never knew... I always wondered why we never saw Rosa again. She was pretty cool. I'm sorry to see this person go... Rosa was great!

ProdiGurl
08-19-2011, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Christina was Ezio's first love, but I don't think it qualifies as True Love since she wasn't willing to leave her man for him. Lol, it paints this sad picture of the second person to get with these characters don't count as THE true love

Doesn't sound like true love to me either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would like to say this again: Ezio didn't really give her the chance that time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the end of the 3rd Christina Mission? I'd say he did by planting a good one on her. It was her move to choose him right then since he showed he wanted her by coming back for her and kissing her to show his interest was still there.

I'd of immediately dumped the fiance' (since as she said, her dad was pushing her to this guy) -
True love for Ezio would have made that happen from her end [in my perspective].

Sorry if I misunderstood your reference point & disregard this tangent. =)

itsamea-mario
08-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Or perhaps they both had just a little more sense, and realised they couldn't just leave their lives.
She obviously still loved him going by the final Christina mission.

Any ezio settles down with the Italian woman in Constantinople (cant remember her name)
And Altair settled down with Maria, who did die but only at quite an old age it would seem.

Pitalla
08-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Or perhaps they both had just a little more sense, and realised they couldn't just leave their lives.

Any ezio settles down with the Italian woman in Constantinople (cant remember her name)
And Altair settled down with Maria, who did die but only at quite an old age it would seem.

I like to think that Maria died of old age, and I would really prefer it that way.

The new venezian bibliotecarian that lives in constantinopla has to fill the role of baby making. So the lineage may continue.

As for cristina dying well... I blame it on the author of the second book. He killed her but in a pretty crappy way, unlike the game which was really sad.

LightRey
08-19-2011, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

I like to think that Maria died of old age, and I would really prefer it that way.

The new venezian bibliotecarian that lives in constantinopla has to fill the role of baby making. So the lineage may continue.

As for cristina dying well... I blame it on the author of the second book. He killed her but in a pretty crappy way, unlike the game which was really sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am interested in what Ezio's relationship with Sofia Sorto's going to be like. From what I've heard it's going to be quite an interesting one.

E-Zekiel
08-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah I think so too. From what I've heard/read it's gonna be kind of similar to relationships I usually have with women, lol. That'll be interesting from an "outside" perspective so to speak.

Jexx21
08-19-2011, 04:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

As for cristina dying well... I blame it on the author of the second book. He killed her but in a pretty crappy way, unlike the game which was really sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you please shut up about how much you hate Olvier Bowden and just see that Ubisoft approved it and potentially even told him to write that in? I'm tired about seeing you posting about it all the time. And don't act like Ezio just found so chick to bang so that his bloodline will continue on, it just makes you come off as a *insert expletive here*.

Just realize that what is in the books is canon according to UbiSoft and stop complaining about it every time you post. Maria didn't die of old age, Malik didn't die in combat, and Christina isn't Ezio's true love to the very end.

E-Zekiel
08-19-2011, 04:31 PM
You can't take the books for canon, because they directly contradict the games a few times. Therefore they are not canon.

They're great stories and such, but they're not canon to teh games. Will you please stop trying to push your view of the story on other people.

Jexx21
08-19-2011, 04:37 PM
You can't take the books for canon, because they directly contradict the games a few times. Therefore they are not canon.

They're great stories and such, but they're not canon to teh games. Will you please stop trying to push your view of the story on other people.

Which is funny because the developers have said they are canon. Your saying I'm tying to push my view on others, because I'm just trying to say that they ARE canon according to the developers. The only thing that I don't believe from the books are what the game differs with. As of right now, Malik was beheaded and Maria was cut in the the jugular. Unless ACR directly differs from this, it's how it happened.

itsamea-mario
08-19-2011, 05:43 PM
How can they be canon when Rodrigo dies at the end of Renaisance.

Calvarok
08-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Basically the developers have said that everything in the books that does not contradict the games can be considered canon. And the games can overwrite anything that is said in the books, as long as that doesn't contradict something in the past games.

Mikatsuki95
08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah, that's not confusing

LightRey
08-19-2011, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Apparently they said something along the lines of all the parts that don't contradict the games being canon. Though imo you could basically say the same about fanfiction at that point if you'd want to.

E-Zekiel
08-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Apparently they said something along the lines of all the parts that don't contradict the games being canon. Though imo you could basically say the same about fanfiction at that point if you'd want to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Selective exclusion. That basically leaves interpretation to the person interpreting it. What annoyed me most about your post is the whole "Will you shut up about blah blah" when a lot of us take the book "lore" with a big grain of salt, and are most definitely NOT in the wrong for doing so.

So to your "shut up" I am just saying shut up, yourself, or be more respectful.

LightRey
08-20-2011, 09:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Apparently they said something along the lines of all the parts that don't contradict the games being canon. Though imo you could basically say the same about fanfiction at that point if you'd want to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Selective exclusion. That basically leaves interpretation to the person interpreting it. What annoyed me most about your post is the whole "Will you shut up about blah blah" when a lot of us take the book "lore" with a big grain of salt, and are most definitely NOT in the wrong for doing so.

So to your "shut up" I am just saying shut up, yourself, or be more respectful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which post exactly are you referring to? I've said "shut up" quite a few times on this forum.

E-Zekiel
08-20-2011, 09:14 PM
The one directly below my first post on this page.

Calvarok
08-20-2011, 09:24 PM
The one directly below my first post on this page.
that was Jexx21.

why did you quote LightRey to say that?

E-Zekiel
08-20-2011, 09:35 PM
My bad. The stupid forum has been suspending signatures so it's harder to follow people for me.

LightRey
08-20-2011, 09:41 PM
My bad. The stupid forum has been suspending signatures so it's harder to follow people for me.
No problem. It was just a little confuzzling :P

Pitalla
08-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Can you please shut up about how much you hate Olvier Bowden and just see that Ubisoft approved it and potentially even told him to write that in? I'm tired about seeing you posting about it all the time.

If you dont like it then why do you even bother to post?
Ubisoft it's an amazing company because they care about their fans feedback.

In a few words it's just published fan fiction.

You know what I consider canon? the comic books of the fall, now that is the perfect example of what the accompanying material should be about.

Sofia sorto, will probably give children to Ezio as he needs to have children lol.

And yeah, I want Maria and Malik to live, screw Oliver Bowden's fate on the characters.

Cercatrova
08-22-2011, 10:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Can you please shut up about how much you hate Olvier Bowden and just see that Ubisoft approved it and potentially even told him to write that in? I'm tired about seeing you posting about it all the time.

You know what I consider canon? the comic books of the fall, now that is the perfect example of what the accompanying material should be about.

Sofia sorto, will probably give children to Ezio as he needs to have children lol.

And yeah, I want Maria and Malik to live, screw Oliver Bowden's fate on the characters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think in the early days that let some works out with official approval, that had conflicts. If I recall correctly they are planning to ensure all future material including comics, books, etcetera will be fully compliant with the timeline and canon. I believe that was comicon this year.

Calvarok
08-22-2011, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

And yeah, I want Maria and Malik to live, screw Oliver Bowden's fate on the characters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They kinda lived till they were 70+. It's far past the age that it would be usual to live to in that time.

Oliver Bowden's books are canon until proven non.

I personally think that Altair is a more inspiring figure since he managed to come back and fix the order and make it better than it was before, after having so much personal tragedy befall him.

I liked Malik, but I don't have near enough connection to him to hate Oliver for killing him off at a ripe old age.

And anyways, if this stuff is in the game, then that would mean that Darby Mc Devitt (the game's script-writer) came up with it, not Oliver.

Black_Widow9
08-23-2011, 03:36 AM
Please stop bickering or you will both be suspended. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Mikatsuki95
08-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Ms.Widow, why are you acting like you're surprised by this?