PDA

View Full Version : Play as Altair more than five times? =O

ace3001
10-15-2011, 04:18 AM
http://playstationlifestyle.ne...ks-ezios-final-saga/ (http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/10/11/the-end-of-an-era-revelations-lead-writer-talks-ezios-final-saga/)

Q: You will be able to play as Altaïr, is that a one-off treat, or a more common occurrence?

A: Every time Ezio finds one of these Masyaf keys you will trigger a memory of Altaïr, and there’s five keys per… there’s five times five, or five times… well there’s…

Q: … a lot?

A: Yeah, I’m not a mathematician [laughs].
I just noticed this, and I'm sure most of you must have as well. Any thoughts about this? And sorry if there already is a topic about this, but I couldn't find one.

ace3001
10-15-2011, 04:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">http://playstationlifestyle.ne...ks-ezios-final-saga/ (http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/10/11/the-end-of-an-era-revelations-lead-writer-talks-ezios-final-saga/)

Q: You will be able to play as Altaïr, is that a one-off treat, or a more common occurrence?

A: Every time Ezio finds one of these Masyaf keys you will trigger a memory of Altaïr, and there’s five keys per… there’s five times five, or five times… well there’s…

Q: … a lot?

A: Yeah, I’m not a mathematician [laughs]. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just noticed this, and I'm sure most of you must have as well. Any thoughts about this? And sorry if there already is a topic about this, but I couldn't find one.

Chronomancy
10-15-2011, 04:44 AM
I think the amount of seals there are (which I think is 5) will be the only time during the game where you can play as Altair.

ace3001
10-15-2011, 06:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:
I think the amount of seals there are (which I think is 5) will be the only time during the game where you can play as Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's what I thought all this time as well. But the "five keys per..." thing kinda made me go :-O ...

thekarlone
10-15-2011, 06:45 AM
6 times, 1 per key = 5 times, and probably another one when Ezio enters the library.

AnthonyA85
10-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Do you guys think that we'll be able to replay the Altair memories?

reini03
10-15-2011, 06:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Do you guys think that we'll be able to replay the Altair memories? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty confident that they're part of Ezio's missions, so I would say yes. Like, you replay Ezio's memory and by doing that, you also replay Altaïr's part.

dxsxhxcx
10-15-2011, 07:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Do you guys think that we'll be able to replay the Altair memories? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty confident that they're part of Ezio's missions, so I would say yes. Like, you replay Ezio's memory and by doing that, you also replay Altaïr's part. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe what he tried to say was if we will be able to replay them directly, without replaying Ezio's missions to collect the seals... at least I hope this is the case, I don't want to be forced to replay Ezio's memories just to play as Altair

Jexx21
10-15-2011, 08:34 AM
I'm more worried about if we can replay Desmond's memories.

VictorAviram123
10-15-2011, 08:36 AM
I think that if there is a 6th seal in the library he will contain a Altair memory that in this memory Altair will see a TWBC memory inside the seal (before he recorded the memory which he see it) and then it will be the nexus that connect Altair, Ezio and Desmond.

Jexx21
10-15-2011, 08:39 AM
I really want the Nexus to be a play where the consciousness of Altiar, Ezio, and Desmond can meet and talk to each other. But the thing is, if we don't use the consciousness imprinted on the last memory seal, we'll use the one from when he did the deed with Maria. So he won't be as wise D:

rileypoole1234
10-15-2011, 08:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VictorAviram123:
I think that if there is a 6th seal in the library he will contain a Altair memory that in this memory Altair will see a TWBC memory inside the seal (before he recorded the memory which he see it) and then it will be the nexus that connect Altair, Ezio and Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that is a definite possibility, but I think there'll be more in the Library than just a seal.