PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft's biggest mistake (SPOILERS)

Sarari
11-17-2011, 07:04 PM
I am above and beyond disappointed with Ubisoft. They promised the fans of the AC series so much, but we got so very little. We were promised so many little things that do in fact make a different to the game, and my thoughts on Ubisoft.

First, they promised that our biggest questions would be answered. But they only answered questions that we could easily figure out. Not only did they not give us our answers, they also added more questions to our list.

Second, we were told that we could free roam in Masyaf and Hama. Now, a lot of you say that we were never told that, but I specifically remember someone working with Ubisoft say we will in fact be able to free roam in those cities. However, they expanded their word and they made us think what they wanted us to think. Here's what I mean: they said we would free roam in those cities, but what they really meant was going back in a replay memory, and just looking around the city. This was just to influence the fans to want to buy the game even more.

Third...this is little, but trust me, it matters a lot, especially to the people that actually pre ordered it. We were promised the soundtrack to ACR, but all those people got were old soundtracks from AC1 and AC2. Cheap move if you ask me.

Forth, there are so many bugs and glitches, with SP and MP. They didn't even take their time to perfect the game and Ubisoft did all these things just to make some extra money. They made us believe that we would be getting so much when in the end, we got nothing more than improved graphics and gameplay.

I would also like to add in one more thing. Do any of you guys know why AC1 was considered a new generation game? Well I'll answer that for you, it's because Ubisoft TOOK THEIR TIME. They took 3-4 years making AC1, and it payed off, despite it's repetitive gameplay. They apparently have gotten too greedy to understand that taking your time perfects a game.

That's why you don't see ACB and ACR stand out. They rushed through those 2 games. The AC games are no more than just another video game on the shelves of the stores. That doesn't mean I hate the game. Just disappointed to where it's heading after Revelations was out.

You all may not realize it now, but this series is heading in the wrong direction due to their greediness. Eventually, this will become noticeable to most of you.

Feel free to discuss.

lucifero2114
11-17-2011, 07:33 PM
which corporate entities arn't greedy??

you might just as well blame your susceptibility to their corporate lies and fan services

humans are weak, the templars know it, so does ubisoft

you shouldn't have bought the game before reading reviws, perhaps

u are a funny man

jmk1999
11-17-2011, 07:35 PM
please refrain from excessive bashing of the company and its employees. keep the discussion civil and positive feedback. thank you. also, NO SPOILERS in this thread or it will be moved to hints & tips and those posting spoilers will be banned without prior notice.

Sarari
11-17-2011, 07:36 PM
I bought the game after reviews. And even though companies are greedy, they actually take their time in making games. I'm not counting in CoD or anything like that.

And I don't know if you're being sarcastic when you say I'm funny -___-

Sarari
11-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by dom1999:
please refrain from excessive bashing of the company and its employees. keep the discussion civil and positive feedback. thank you. also, NO SPOILERS in this thread or it will be moved to hints & tips and those posting spoilers will be banned without prior notice.
I will add a spoiler message to the title.

jmk1999
11-17-2011, 07:42 PM
no spoilers in the general discussion forum. all spoiler topics MUST be posted in the Hints & Tips. if you wish to discuss a spoiler filled topic, please take it there and i will close this one. thank you.

Sarari
11-17-2011, 07:58 PM
You can just close this one down. I don't think my point even got to anybody. I just needed to express my feelings in some way.

jmk1999
11-17-2011, 08:01 PM
ok, done.