PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Revelations

jbarbarian
11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I just got done eavesdropping on the Prince's uncle and the captain of the Janariss (sp?) guard. There are no mission markers whatsoever except for a Sofia memory at Hagia Sophia that I can't access because I'm assuming I have to buy the building first.

I've been running around for the past 4-5 hours of gametime recruiting assassins and attacking dens while looking for Animus data fragments.

It's kind of getting boring. I need help.

nash_trickster
11-16-2011, 06:12 PM
There's no need to buy any building to access the Sofia memories... So it's probably where you need to go...

jbarbarian
11-16-2011, 06:20 PM
That doesn't really help me but thanks. Been looking all over since early last night. I'll probably keep looking tonight but if I can't find it before I go to bed I'm probably gonna return this game.

nash_trickster
11-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Alright... I've checked and the next sequence after the eavesdropping is indeed a Sofia Memory so that's indeed where you need to go to progress into the main story...

meb9000
11-18-2011, 03:03 PM
I too am stuck at this point, I cannot find any place to start the Sofia memory at that Hagia Sophia church. Does anyone know what one must do do proceed?!

BTW I completed memory 4-3, it is memory 4-4 that is not appearing on the map!

SgtProfane
11-18-2011, 11:48 PM
I found it. Climb all the way to the top of the steaple on the HAgua Sofia, It will start the mission.