PDA

View Full Version : OT - Bought a New Game: Stronghold 2

Kaleun1961
07-01-2006, 07:37 PM
I picked up this new game at my local Staples for $20. I guess this game must have been out for a while to be in the bargain bin. It's a Middle Ages castle game. I'm someone enchanted by games of that era. I still play Lords of the Realm 2.

Problem is I have also just downloaded Grey Wolves. So many fine games, so little time, not to mention I should be hitting the books for an upcoming exam.

Just wondering if anybody else here has Stronghold 2 and what you think about it.

P.S. Staples still has SH3 on the shelves.

blue_76
07-01-2006, 08:46 PM
i use to play the original stronghold game a while back.. i rememeber i had quite a bit of fun with it.. was a real-time strategy game with 2 campaigns: economic and military. the game kept you busy with time limits and such.. don't remember too much about it but it was fun http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
don't know about the sequel.. if its the same developers, i'm sure they did a fine job.

TooFastForLove.
07-02-2006, 12:36 AM
My brother was an avid player of the first Stronghold and its expansions. Then he got Stronghold 2 for christmas and was sorly dissapointed. I can't remember his complaints about the game, never played it myself, just watched. All I do remember is that he was *****ing about it for quite some time, lol.