PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of U-806

Dizyer
08-26-2005, 09:28 PM
1942.... the Russians are holding up better than expected and the allies are annoying us to no extent. I am just a rich kid (16) who's father has a big position in the nazi government( I think he's a food clerk or somthin, i dunno). For some reason i always wanted to run U-boats and now was my chance. My father had just helped found the 10th Flotilla. I pleaded with him for 10 days and finally he gave in and let me have my own U-boat command. Screw training.....who needs it. I was assinged to the U-806, a fine piece o german machinery it was (type IX-C incase u were wondering) indeed. The higher ups gave me a mission dated for March 1st to EE 56, oh boy! So on March 1st i arrived at the port to meet my new crew. Bunch o sad sack SOB's. We left at night. The Lorient sure is a hard thing to traverse at night. Finally out at the ocean. Had sea sickness at first light. Crew laughed and the torps laughed and i died a little inside. As i got out in the middle o da ocean i decided we should go for a little test dive. "Periscope Depth" i ordered. well it took longer than i thought but whatever. Upped the scope just incase. Then i checked the depth. "Over 1000 meter's eh. Sounds good. New depth 150. Off we went. 10 meters, 20 meters, 30 meters, he just wouldn't shut up. Finally 150. "Well, were still alive, how bout 185". New Depth 185. Off we went again. Reaching critical depth sir. "Were all gonna die!" i screamed kiddingly. I'm sick like that. The men were not pleased. One put a finger up to his lips as a sign of shut up. I will kill him when we get back to port. 185 well we made it. Surface the boat. One guy rubbed his forehead with his arm as a sing o relief. I laughed, he will be my first mate someday probably. TO BE CONTINUED!

Dizyer
08-26-2005, 10:55 PM
So anyways on we went for a lot o days just crusin, no enemies in sight. One day in the middle of the night I ordered a crash dive to get everyone up and ready. We dove and dove and dove some more until I ordered we blow ballast. The men weren't very pleased but eh, who cares, I gots a gun just in case. Finally we made it to EE 56 We cruised around for about 24 hours or so and the mission was accomplished. The men cheered, yay we get to go home. I gave a menacing laugh and said we weren't leavin yet. I talkesd with the map dude for a minute or so before i decided to take a little detour to the PORT OF SPAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The men gave a big groan and started their new course. It wasn't long before i encountered a T3 Tanker. "Oh baby, what a first kill eh" I said to the men. The first in command said it wasn't sunk yet. He annoys me. The T3 was movin very fast for a tanker that size, supprizing really. I came within 3000 and dived just before he saw me( it was close, i think he was aware of my presence possibly). So i upped the scope, opened 2 tubes, aimed a little, and let fly! They ran perfectly! One hit right where i was aming at the engines and the second hit in the middle of the ship, splitting her in two. I surfaced so all could enjoy the fire works. After a little light show we pushed on. I entered the area from the north. As I rolled down the straight my watch officer said that there was a warship headed our way. I went up and checked it out, sure enough there was. I ordered a periscope dive. Just as i did shells came down on me and ripped up the deckgun and flacks, now he had to die( it was a clemson DD as if it really mattered). So i aimed straight towards him! We were playin a game of chicken with a destroyer. I opened tube 1 and let her go. I waited only a minute before it struck, right in the middle, on the deck. I surfaced the U-boot only to realize that by some miraculous event he was still alive. He was givin off oil and fire though so i dived and turned hard right! I musta blown off his rudder cause he didn't come after me. After 1000 meters got between us i fired the rear torp. BINGO right at the center between the 1st and 2nd stack. He broke in half too. Nice. I surfaced and repaired. Time to move onwards. I started to head towards the port. Halfway there the WO spotted a stopped T1 tanker just sittin there( probably to refule the clemson HA). So i stopped at the surface and fired two shots at 5500 meters away......my bad, they both fell short. 4000 meters. Fired 2 more. Nothin. Fired two more with impact detonators, one didn't do it but the other sank her. My crews morale was starting to increase,woohoo! I headed on to THE PORT OF SPAIN OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! Merchant spotted sir. OOH a T2 tanker. FUN FUN! I went inside the port and stopped. I decided to give my gunners a little target practice. A bunch o shots later she was sunk. Satisfied i left and headed home. Nothing was spotted,Sigh. When i got home the bands were playin and the women were screamin. "God I love this job"I said in triumph. I got 825 points and had sunk 4 ships, 24.sumptn sumptin tons didn't really matter. My crew was awarded metals galore just for goin on the trip, jeeshe. No metals for me though. The guy who shooshed me "accidentally" fell into a butchers knife seven times. I went out and got myself sometin pretty..... a IX/3 top thingy for my u-boot. Hooray heavy flak. My father and all the guys at the 10th flotillas headquarters were impressed with me. Not enough to give me a medal but whatever. Till nextime maybe.

runyan99
08-27-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm reading this just because you had the guts to start in 1942. In any case, I think your life will be a short one.

Dizyer
08-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Well, we will see won't we. I never started in 42 before.

Dizyer
08-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Well, after a long time of boring nothingness i get to go back out to sea, my new departure day is April 1st. All my crew came back (except for the bow plane operator but eh, who cares) and that means i can go out sooner than expected. This time we go out during the day, I hated that night leavin the Lorient. New mission assingment was GR 55, these people must not like me. So, off i went on another whirlwind adventure. After the first 10 or so days of nothingness i was starting to get board. Then when i got to DH cuadrant things started to pick up. The weather had been really figgity lately but now it was a calm clear day. At about 4:00 est I was tourin the deck when my WO spotted a merchant on the horizon, FINALLY! I started lookin around and ya know what, there were two merchants, a C3 and a Small Merchant. So i dove to Periscope depth cause i figured the C3 probably had guns(I had heard rumors in the capitans club).I waited till i got within 3000 meters before I fired off 2 of my torps in the C3's direction. I watched and waited for the impact and finally the first one hit. It musta hit right at the center because the ship exploded with such a force that it tore it in two(musta been carrying fuel or ammo or somtin). The second torp didn't even hit. Well with that i surfaced to let the deck guns in on the action. They targeted the small merchant below the waterline and started their attack. To my suprise the merchant had guns too so i kept my distance. After a couple o rounds the crew cheared and i cheared, two ships down, so many more to destroy. Back on course i went goin about 17 and 18 knots towards my objective. It was about the 20th day that the weather got horribly bad. It slowed me down to about 15-16 knots and delayed me a bit. Rain,fog, high winds, rough seas, the works. The men pleaded with me to turn back but i refused saying we must accomplish our mission! I'm crazy like that. Finally we made it to our destination. We searched for 24 hours but we couldn't see a dang thing. Mission accomplished. I spotted a port not far away though and decided to give it a look. The winds died but the fog got thicker. I entered the harbor but couldn't see a dang thing. Finally I saw a Small Merchant sitting in the harbor. I ordered a slow reverse and backed away enough to arm the torps and destroy it. I fired only one and it hit the mark i guess cause the guy said ship destroyed. Satisfied I ordered we return home(esc return to port actually, too long of a ride for me). 12,500 or so tons of ship sunk, 3 merchants. My men were awarded more meadals and to my suprise i got none again. Jeeze, someone must really not like me there. I will save my renown for now untill i can afford the uber engine upgrade o doom.

WilhelmSchulz.-
08-27-2005, 01:38 PM
BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BORING!!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif U SUCK!!! I LIKE SMITLACK!!!

Dizyer
08-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Waddaya want, Naked Women, people with guns, hotdog stands? Maybe a picture of some suprising nuns? Thanks for the post.

Messervy
08-27-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by WilhelmSchulz.-:
BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BORING!!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif U SUCK!!! I LIKE SMITLACK!!!

Next time just skip your desire to comment. It`s Dizyer`s thread and if you find it boring don`t read it, let alone post in it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Dominicrigg
08-27-2005, 03:53 PM
I pleaded with him for 10 days and finally he gave in and let me have my own U-boat command. Screw training.....who needs it. I was assinged to the U-806, a fine piece o german machinery it was (type IX-C incase u were wondering) indeed. The higher ups gave me a mission dated for March 1st to EE 56, oh boy! So on March 1st i arrived at the port to meet my new crew. Bunch o sad sack SOB's. We left at night.

Lol i like it! Nice attitude for your poor crew http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Are you playing that you finish if you are killed or loading and saving? Keep us posted as to how well you do, it will be interesting.

WilhelmSchulz.-
08-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Dizyer:
Waddaya want, Naked Women, people with guns, hotdog stands? Maybe a picture of some suprising nuns? Thanks for the post. Theres no detail. nothing to draw u into the story like the Smitlack stories.

Dizyer
08-27-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm playin till i get killed and or it ends. Glad someone likes it. Also it was a VERY BORING MISSION! If u like the smitlack stories so much go read them and stop botherin me.

Dizyer
08-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Well the brass surley has it out for me. As soon as I got into port and gave my men their new medals(hey where's my medals) an officer drove up to me in his kubelwagen and gave me some papers. They were new mission papers assinging me to a tour at Gr 82. Jeeze, I just came from there and u know what, the departure date was for tommorow! When I told the men they were as PO'd as i was. There was nothin I could do though cause I couldn't get in contact with my father. As a kind gesture I decided to Take all the men out to drink at the local bar(sure will be a tight fit). The only one who didn't want to go was my First Officer, man he really annoys me. So we went to Die Rosafarbene Katze and i declared that the drinks were on me! For the whole nite we drunk ourselves silly(I thought id would be a problem but when I told the bartender that i was a U-boat capitan he said my drinks were free, how odd). So in the mornin we hobbled all down to U-805 er 6 can't remember now and got onboard. As i got on i noticed the 10th flotilla sign on the side of my U-boat and decided whoever put that on there has an odd sense o humor. So out of the Lorient we went(kinda hard when your drunk but not as hard as night). I mapped the course and said go on and have some fun and layed down in my bunk( the Radio operator sure is strange, lookin at me like that). I awoke with a clatter when the WO screamed down WARSHIP SPOTTED! Well there we go. We were off the coast of Freetown, can't believe i slept that long but whatever. I got up to the tower and saw a c-class dd bearin down hard on us. He had seen us but wasn't firin, how odd. Periscope depth i ordered. As soon as we were to periscope depth i ordered that we head straight towards the DD, worked the first time, why not now? So once again i was playin chicken with a dd, i fired the first torp. Nothin. It was then that i realized i hadn't gone to silent running. ****! I turned that on and started to turn and dive. Depth Charges in the water sir. ****! I screamed in the ship. The crew looked as though i had bought them an early death. The charges missed thank god and i came back to periscope depth, lucky me i was already lined up and ready to go. I fired tube two and waddaya know a direct hit! He kept movin as he started listing to the side and sank. Surface the boat. I ordered we return to the plotted course and I went back to sleep. TO BE CONTINUED!

Dizyer
08-28-2005, 08:38 PM
From days on after the Destroyer encounter things just got dull and dim. We cruised for days not seein a **** thing and the men were getting boared. They even started sunbathing to pass the time(one poor guy got so sunburned the medic ordered that he go to the hospital when we get back). Then the weather started. Nothin but rain, wind and fog.....worse than last time. After the 4th day of this BS I figured we would probably get hit by somtin before we find it ourselves. I ordered that we return home and screw the mission. The men cheered and off we went back home. We saw nothing on our way back to port.....sigh, just not a lucky run. When I got into port though my luck changed. We had 10 day's leave and I got to go see the head of the 10th flotilla for a private conference. When I arrived at HQ I was supprised to see an Iron Cross Second Class in the boss's hands. It was for me no less on the crappiest mission of my carreer so far. How's that for Ironic. Ah well, they were impressed with my handlin of the DD maybe, dunno. So I proudly put on my medal on went home. Maybe the next mission will be more interesting.

CannonFodda_99
08-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Keep em coming mate, Wilhelm Schulz is just an annoying little boy out for attention.

Dont worry about 'dull and boring' thats what U-Boat life was like http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Cannon

Maj_Solo
08-29-2005, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by WilhelmSchulz.-:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dizyer:
Waddaya want, Naked Women, people with guns, hotdog stands? Maybe a picture of some suprising nuns? Thanks for the post. Theres no detail. nothing to draw u into the story like the Smitlack stories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop urinating all over the place. Now we want to hear an excellent campaign story from you Wilhelm ....

Dizyer
08-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Well after my 10 day leave I recieved new mission papers headed to Ec 39. I left in the morning and was off to wreak some more havoc. My men had had a good time out on leave I heard(some went to a house o *****s and some more went to visit their families). Aint the world a splendid place. So on we went for days and days, nothin to see but the ocean. When we reached our objective my men were starving for some real action. Well.....they never got it. I patrolled for 24 hours and didn't see a thing. After the mission was accomplished I decided to take a little detour. Curaco wasn't very far outta the way and the weather wasn't so bad. Off we went. On the way we spotted or should I say "suposedly" spotted several different ships. I chased after a few but never caught em(musta been ghost ships or sumptin, I dunno). So I entered the base from the north at full power on the surface, wanna be sneaky ya know and the fog became viciously heavy. On my way in I almost hit a fishing ship, I woulda killed it but my deck guns didn't work so I let it go(not worth a torp). I entered the dock and to my stupid suprise I was bein shelled by an armed T2 tanker at dock. I immediately backed of,submerged, and turned to get a good shot. I aimed through the fog at what i supposed was the tanker. I fired one torp to make sure it was all good. Direct hit. I saw a big explosion and figured that was him, so i fired another torp into em. He didn't sink. One more outta do it I figured.....and I was right. He sploded and on i went deeper into the harbor. I almost missed the small tanker sitting in the dock. I turned and fired one torp at him. It hit, but he didn't sink fast enough for me. I shot another torp just as it said ship destroyed, it musta still hit though cause there was a big exsplosion. I searched the rest of the inside of the harbor and found nothing. There were some docks outside so I decided to check them out. Once again I was stupid and rushed in too fast, there was an armed small merchant sitting in the dock waiting for me. I backed up and fired a torp into him, just because. He sank immediately. I toured the rest of the dock and headed home. On my way out I almost hit that ****ed fishing boat again. I set a course for home and off we went, didn't see a thing on the way home. Pulled into port with 62% hull integrity(I came pretty close to those armed ships). The ton's I logged were 17,500 and after the mission I was only 200 renown points away from Getting the uber engine upgrade o doom. My men got some medals, I went out and got drunk, and my first luitenant accidentally fell off a bridge(I had been meanin to take care of that).

Dizyer
08-31-2005, 06:02 PM
After a couple of days of searching, i found my new first mate. Even though he was a drunk sitting on the side of the street he was wearin alot o medals and that was good enough for me. The new mission was to go and patrol Es 32 for 24 hours(jeeze, don't they give any missions other than patrol for 24 hours). The mission was in the middle of the nowhere so I figured I would probably not see too much. Off we went on another mission of doom. The Lorient was britley lit today, woohoo. It was a long trip and the seas were pretty stormy(the atlantic always seems to have bad weather eh). Well, we got to Es 32 and just hung around their for 24 hours lookin for trouble. Nothing. Well, we headed home. My first officer sure had shifty eyes...evil shifty eyes. Goin home my FO was PO'd that I wanted to go home instead of doin somthing to find more ships. I said deal with it, I'm the capitan, not you. Well.....he punched my lights out. I woke up, tied up in my bed. I guess he figured he could charge me with insubordination or somthing because the radio guy said that the FO had become the CO of the ship. Luck was on my side though because the Radio guy liked me(maybe a little too much) and he untied me. I was keeping a gun in my bed for just an occasion(can never be too careful). I barged into the Command room with guns a blazin! I accidentally hit the guy who controls the valves but eh who cares. I shot my former FO in the arm and followed him through the hatches into the Torpedo room. It was there I finished him off and pushed him in the torp tube. I fired tube 1 and out he went(probably got chopped up in the props)and that was that. When I got home I explained what happened to me and they gave me a medal(Iron Cross First Class if u really cared) for killing a traitor of Germany. Now I need a new depth guy and a new FO. Wo is me.

WilhelmSchulz.-
08-31-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by CannonFodda_99:
Keep em coming mate, Wilhelm Schulz is just an annoying little boy out for attention.

Dont worry about 'dull and boring' thats what U-Boat life was like http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Cannon First of all **** U and second Im sorry for booing you. U got better. And I cant do it contiuesley but sometimes I post a patrol report.

Dizyer
09-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Welp, I had to go through a ton or so of paperwork and the such but I Finally got the uber engine upgrade o doom. YES! I also bought a little radar system for my boat(heard it didn't do too much but eh, I'll give it a try). This time I went out to the newspaper and posted a little wanted add for a First Officer and a Valve Operator. Me and the crew all decided on two people, one was a U-boat FO but got sick before his boat went out....it never came back(lucky him) and the second was a guy who well....was kinda crazy but eh, who cares, he still had the credentials(at least he said he did). Well, off we sailed into the horizon yet again. The new mission was to patrol ET 11 for 24 hours(yawn). I was supprised by the big increase in speed of my U-boat, she clocked about 22 knts in good weather. As we got out into the atlantic, yet again there was bad weather. On my way to the mission I decided since we haven't dived very far for quite a while, lets take a little practice dive. I told my FO to dive down to 185, the farthest this boat dove thus far. Down we went, the hull started to screach and howl and the men looked very concerned but we continued on. Depth is 185 sir. Lets dive down to 200feet er meters, whatever. All the men look horrified. I told em to relax and not to worry. The boat was now creakin more than ever, heck I didn't even think we would make it, but we did. The men cheered and I cheered and the boat creaked and I ordered we surface. We continued onto our course at full speed. When we got there I was kinda sad that we hadn't seen anything but whatever. We patroled for 24 hours and saw nothing, nothing, oh and nothing. The port of Freetown wasn't too far away so I decided that we stop in for a litte visit. I was about 3/4 of the way there when I started to hear gunfire comin my way. My stupid WO and all of his friends didn't see the Hunt 1 destroy comin towards us at top speed only 3000 meters away. I ordered a crash dive but only then realized that the water was only deep enough to go to periscope depth. I hit the bottom but eventually got back to periscope depth, I said screw silent running because he was circling around us like a shark and already knew we were there. I slowed down to the slowest I could go so he could bareley hear me. BAh, like that mattered. He brought out his ASSDICK and started searchin for me. It didn't take long before he was comin straight towards me. I could tell he was closin fast so the ASSDICK beeps came closer I ordered full speed ahead hoping that he would miss me. I could hear his rudders pass right over the ship(dang he came close) and then my Hydrophone guy said there were depth charges in the water. By some miracle they missed and I ordered we go silent. The crazy ship probably thought they got me,he started chuggin away, or at least thats what I thought. I popped up my scope and started to aim, he was turnin. He turned on his ASSDICK and started the search again. I opened my rear tube and started to turn myself. I suppose at full power the IX-C can outturn a hunt 1 destroyer because thats what I did. I ordered the firing of tube 6 and off went my torpedo o doom. It wasn't very long before the torpedo found it's mark. Ship destroyed sir. The crew cheered. I surfaced the boat and fixed the damage on the outside. Off we went to Freetown. TO BE CONTINUED

WilhelmSchulz.-
09-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Dizyer:
and the second was a guy who well....was kinda crazy but eh, who cares, he still had the credentials(at least he said he did).
ASSDICK LOL. 2 things, I hope U got a gun( the ONLY gun onboard!!!) and ASSDICK. LMFAO!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif I think its ASDIC.

Dizyer
09-05-2005, 08:20 PM
As I entered the naval base of Freetown the weather got remarkably better, FINALLY! Well, I got my WO and all his friends back on line after the last incident(I was still repairing the ship from their last blunder) and in we went searchin for ships. Of course as usual we found no ships at all in that large port. My men were kinda angry that we went through all that BS to find nothin. It didnt take long before we were on the road to the Lorient once again. This time I expanded my return course out towards the ocean in hopes of findin some ships. About the 4th day back I encountered a small merchant just crusin along headed back to Britain. I came in close enough to fire cannons but not get seen(it was dark) and I let fly. It only took a couple of shells to down him. I saw some people swimmin towards me screamin for help. I ordered we return to course(I did throw some water overboard for them to drink). As we went on I found 2 more small merchants floating together. I dove and got in close. I fired 2 torps, one at each ship. The first one hit the target and destroyed the first ship. The second one kinda hit the first ship and split it in two(bit of overkill never hurt anyone). By then the second ship was aware of my presence and started ziggin and zaggin all over the place. I fired about four torps and they all missed. I was really angry so I decided that we shoud surface and cannon the boat to death(yeah I knew the ship had a cannon but eh, who cares). My VO(Valve Operator) said it was suicide and he wouldn't take part in my madness. I took out a bat and beat some sense into him. Sadly, he didn't get up. I just screwed around with some valves and pop, we were on the surface. My cannon guys made quick work of the merchant and my cleanup guys cleaned up the mess I made and off we went. When I got back in port my toatal amout of tonage was 7,130 tons or so. Since the VO wasn't registered on my ships list O People the commander thought I went out with out a VO and he assinged a new one to me(a VO that is). For my kills I got a Knights Cross. For my ship I bought a radar sensor or whatever that thing was. For me I bought a Bloody Mary and got some rest.

WilhelmSchulz.-
09-05-2005, 08:31 PM
not bad. Ive done the same thing(takeing on a armd merchant) I shot the gun first. Then killed him.

Dizyer
09-10-2005, 07:15 PM
October 1942, the war in Russia is becoming more and more of a catastrophe. We know that the Brits and Americans are planning something big but we don't know what(I'd say invasion plans but eh, not everyone listens). My new VO is greeen for he has never been in a U-boat before but he was the most qualified for the job(I suppose these days good help is hard to find). My new mission was to DT-37. We left at night because some of my men were comin in late from boozin. I hate the Lorient at night. Off we went on a miision O doom yet again. The weather was clear all the way there which was kinda odd for my patrols. Well, we got there without seeing any boats(big suprise) and started our 24 hour **** fest. Mission Accomplished. I decided we should go down to Mertyl base and stop in for a little visit. It was a long ways away but I had time. On our way there I spotted a T2 Tanker, I dove and started my attack. I shot only one torp at him. It hit with a big explosion but didn't sink him. I surfaced and shot another one. That also hit but he still didn't sink. So I got behind the 88 cannon and started puting some windows in him. He sank after about 10 shots. Next I came across a C2 Cargo tanker. I just popped a couple of 88 shells in him and he also went to the blimey deep. As I entered the bay(it had just turned to daylight) I spotted a V+W Destroyer. I submerged just as he spotted me. After I fired one torp at him he started the zig zag o doom. I only fired another torp at him again and he went up in smoke. I surfaced and thats when it happened. That bastard DD had called in some southerlands for help. They came outta nowhere and dropped most of their bombs on me and damaged two of my comparts to the point of flooding. I instantly manned the guns whilst my repairmen went to work. The southerlands came back around to kill me. I was the only guy firing though. My big gun and the smaller gun crew were scared to death. I shot down one of the southerlands. The other dropped another bomb. He hurt another compatment. My men stopped one leak but were now workin on another. The southerland that survived came back for one more attack. I made quick work of him. My men couldn't hold the ship together so I ordered an abandon ship. We were only adrift for like 4 hours before a destroyer came and picked us up. The southerland pilots mysteriously died and were set adrift. My men and I were put in a POW camp and asked crazy questions like how did u get here and when did u become a U-boat capitain. I replied to all their questions(one asked me how to use the decoder, I laughed and said "I'm not a radio operator, how the hell should I know?"). I got out around 1946 and went back home. My dad was killed in an American bombing raid so I had nowhere to go. I then moved to America. Here I invented the disposable cup that most people get from McDonalds(I also invented the plastid lids for them too). I am now a billionair with a Type IX-C sub in my wharehouse outside(actually the one I was sunk in). Funny how life turns out eh?

joepie95
09-10-2005, 07:52 PM
I liked reading your story. Indeed, life can turn out unexpected.
Are you getting yourself another career, or are you done with SH3?

Dizyer
09-10-2005, 07:56 PM
I will probably play again, I was thinkin about using a type VII in 1940. I doubt I will be writing about it in here though. I don't have the time for writing these long things. Oh well, it was fun.