PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed MMO

GhostDog234
11-17-2007, 05:58 PM
The One Thing It Lacks Is Real Longevity, Although Said Still One Of The Best Games I Have Ever Played What Would Be Really Cool Is If They Did Some Sort Of Co-Operative Gaming You Team Up With A Mate Or Two And Race Through To Either Take The Kill First Or Work Together To Accomplish Your Mission?? What Do You Guys Think?

Stillzero
11-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Impossible for current generation servers,consoles and Personal Computers.

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Online Co-op isn't impossible neither is a multiplayer feature. Look at Halo 3 that has online Co-op, having that in AC would own hard.

Ekardt
11-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Every AI element would have to be remade form scratch to accomodate any such thing as multiplayer. Im thinking the AI took a long enough time as it is, what with their ability to scale buildings, flank, etc.

Off topic, but do you realize how ungodly annoying it is to capitalize each word? Man oh man thats worse than full caps.

Feller12
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
It would be really hard to have a co-op mode. Assassinations were done by individuals, so there goes that one. However you could have teams go into cities and each is assigned a target and you both have to fight your way out, something like that. Really the only thing that you could do in multiplayer would be to have competitions to see who can have the stealthiest kill

Leog
11-17-2007, 11:02 PM
i completed the game yesterday and i had this really great dream of me and a couple of my friends hopping around the city doing investigation and one of us went in for the kill.

Heres the thing about the co-op. co-op in a gta-like open world is possible if done well. Proven in Crackdown.