PDA

View Full Version : Annoyance

JoelEzioPinto
07-23-2009, 12:01 PM
I Dont know about you guys but i really disappointed about how they have 2 collectors editions, and why i hate it is because one is clearly greater than the other, Black is way better than white and its about the same price really, Balck gets *Awsome* black Ezio figurine compared to the plain old Ezio, dont get me wrong they are both cool, but ask your self which you rather have, another is the concpiracy book again thats absent from the white...still paying the same price...white gets only one additional quest, black three additional quests...Still paying around the same....bonus DVD and sound track...again another absence in the white...STILL PAYING AROUND THE ****ING SAME PRICE http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif....Oh but wait the white gets the hoodie..what if your too skinny? what if your too fat?..anyways ill let you be the Judge

Iskander_Estel
07-23-2009, 12:31 PM
surely its annoying, but i tought white edition was going to be shiper, of corse Black edition is beter... ( to tell you the true i pre-ordered a normal edition for 360 i dont care much of the bonus material... maybe the extra missions, but they are onli 3 and dev anounced that there is going to be like 100 mission in the game so i dont think is a big deal) but not that much great, anyway the bonus material shoul be online a month after the game is relased.

EmperorxZurg
07-23-2009, 12:40 PM
I feel like Joel, I want the conspiracy book, the soundtrack, ALL of it! But this is just beating that dead horse again, There are too many of these threads to count.

Cpt_Yanni
07-23-2009, 12:44 PM
The gamestore here in Belgium (Game Mania) said to me that white edition would be 80 euros and black edition 90 euros (roughly) so there is a price difference? Well i don't know how the prices are in the other countries... But i'm pretty sure that the Black edition will be again available after the release...

caswallawn_2k7
07-23-2009, 12:45 PM
anyway the bonus material shoul be online a month after the game is relased.
what makes you think that? if they were to release the contento from the collectors edition it would make it so that was not a feature of the collectors ed, the only way to get the 3 missions will be the collectors ed versions of the game, DLC may come out for AC2 but it will never be the bonus content from the collectors ed's.

Iskander_Estel
07-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">anyway the bonus material shoul be online a month after the game is relased.
what makes you think that? if they were to release the contento from the collectors edition it would make it so that was not a feature of the collectors ed, the only way to get the 3 missions will be the collectors ed versions of the game, DLC may come out for AC2 but it will never be the bonus content from the collectors ed's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what i mean is that someone is going to upload scans from the book or something like that.

I know much people don`t like this but its not business its just for fans.

Anyway, a friend of mine is going to buy the black edition, so i`m going the see it whit him

JoelEzioPinto
07-23-2009, 01:08 PM
That's Right there may be other threads like this but mabey this should be a reminder for the stupidity of this idea of 2 collector Editions that one is better than the others and the only thing the same is the price, BUT you know what? as long it doesnt affect the main thing, the gameplay&Storyline im a-ok http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Iskander_Estel
07-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by JoelEzioPinto:
That's Right there may be other threads like this but mabey this should be a reminder for the stupidity of this idea of 2 collector Editions that one is better than the others and the only thing the same is the price, BUT you know what? as long it doesnt affect the main thing, the gameplay&Storyline im a-ok http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

you're right till it doesnot has something to do with the main adventure, i'm fine.

To tell the truth i just want to play on Ezios boots and fly around Venice rooftops. Especial edtions arent made for me( it does not go with my style)

JoelEzioPinto
07-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoelEzioPinto:

you're right till it doesnot has something to do with the main adventure, i'm fine.

To tell the truth i just want to play on Ezios boots and fly around Venice rooftops. Especial edtions arent made for me( it does not go with my style) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Know what you mean, i, my self is a HUGE fan of the Black Edition and i hear they might not be coming to Canada, so it kinda got me mad, because i pre-oredered the collectors edition at EB but not knowing which one it was, and im also speaking for the people who really want the Black Edition and cant get it becasue it's not in there region http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Cpt_Yanni
07-23-2009, 01:38 PM
what i mean is that someone is going to upload scans from the book or something like that.

I know much people don`t like this but its not business its just for fans.

Anyway, a friend of mine is going to buy the black edition, so i`m going the see it whit him

Someone that makes from 65 pages scans? Lol it won't be me xD

obliviondoll
07-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Well I'm from New Zealand, and with the original AC, we got "pre-order bonus" if we pre-ordered, and that's it. No proper Collector's Ed, and the pre-order bonus included about half of the actual Collector's Editions released elsewhere.

Now, we ONLY have "pre-order AC2" or "pre order AC2 black Edition." No White Ed, No pre-order bonus for the regular order.

Zackebacke
07-23-2009, 05:52 PM
HAHA! I GET BLACK EDITION! YOU DO NOT! >:3

No, seriously. I really wonder why Ubisoft wouldn't let the hole world get Black Edition. But then again... Europe usually misses out on other special editions.

Chiiru22
07-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
I feel like Joel, I want the conspiracy book, the soundtrack, ALL of it! But this is just beating that dead horse again, There are too many of these threads to count.

Took the words outta mah mouth =P

Zackebacke
07-24-2009, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Chiiru22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:

Took the words outta mah mouth =P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Totally off topic, but that signature is really cool. ^^

Korejo
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Black is way better than white
Racist!

thekyle0
07-24-2009, 05:29 PM
This seems to be Ubisoft's favorites list.

1) PS3 and PSP owners in Europe

2) 360 or PC owners in Europe

3) PS3 and PSP owners anywhere else

4) 360 or PC owners anywhere else (me) X(

That might change when DLC is revealed.

In which case I'll make 2 additions here
5) People able to download content

6) Everyone else (me) X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X( X(