PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye...for now.

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 04:09 PM
Tomorrow I go off to University in Reading. I'm studying Ancient History and History. Hopefully I will be able to get an internet connection in my halls, but my parents will not bring my P.C (700Mhz, 64Mb RAM, 32MB Riva TNT2- whoppee!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ) until the end of the first week, and then I will have to sort out a connection. In the meantime I'll enjoy Uni life! I'll post when I can, but oh well...
Bye, and see you all again soon!
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 04:09 PM
Tomorrow I go off to University in Reading. I'm studying Ancient History and History. Hopefully I will be able to get an internet connection in my halls, but my parents will not bring my P.C (700Mhz, 64Mb RAM, 32MB Riva TNT2- whoppee!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ) until the end of the first week, and then I will have to sort out a connection. In the meantime I'll enjoy Uni life! I'll post when I can, but oh well...
Bye, and see you all again soon!
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

To be able to fare well,
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 04:15 PM
good for you and good luck! I remember university...lovely days.

Don't drink too much! lol. Don't get caught up with that thing of getting blitzed on cheap lager at the union on a friday night. Oh no.

http://www.endlager.net/fis/pix/banners/fis_banner_07.gif

She turned me into a newt, but I got better.

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 04:15 PM
S! EDtheHead

Good Luck on your studies

Falcon

<center>http://777AVG.com/sigs/sig07.gif </center>

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 04:16 PM
you will have so much fun. im in my freshman year at the University of Texas (about a month into school). College is awesome and im sure you'll have an internet connection in your dorm. you will probabaly be able to play FB or whatever but since ive been down here ive been studying and having fun without a computer. trust me you'll see.

flying online as 25th_Inmate

http://www.vfa25.com/sigs/inmate.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the messages. I think that the last thing on my mind whilst at Uni will be playing on Il2 (and the P.C. can't handle it anyway /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif )

To be able to fare well,
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Bring oleg with you and enroll him in some physics and advanced physics courses please

Good luck btw.

=D

Message Edited on 09/29/0305:33PM by LeadSpitter_

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Why dont ya'll post some "screen shots" of the female version of the freshman. Possibly in compromising positions?

"We make war that we may live in peace."

Aristotle

XyZspineZyX
09-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Dont go out getting drunk every night and chasing women, it will affect your studies----------Well it did mine!!!
Good Luck.