PDA

View Full Version : forums

sakai2005
12-05-2007, 05:14 PM
I love the community help forum.best place ive seen for getting answers to most any problems.

What i would love to see here is a new build forum.many here including myself are looking at building new for sow and the other demanding games that are now hitting the market.it is tough for me with limited time to keep up on whats new in tech for pc,s and what will be needed for gaming in genral for a build that will last a couple years.i know how fast the tech world changes but a forum like this would be benifical i think.even tips on building a new pc would help us all.ive built two rigs and dont know half what i should.but ill never ever buy buy a freaking store bought machine after building my own rig.the satisfaction that i did it and want to know more drives this post and i think that it would be a very active one.
ive no idea who to ask about this being added here.
sakai.

sakai2005
12-05-2007, 05:14 PM
I love the community help forum.best place ive seen for getting answers to most any problems.

What i would love to see here is a new build forum.many here including myself are looking at building new for sow and the other demanding games that are now hitting the market.it is tough for me with limited time to keep up on whats new in tech for pc,s and what will be needed for gaming in genral for a build that will last a couple years.i know how fast the tech world changes but a forum like this would be benifical i think.even tips on building a new pc would help us all.ive built two rigs and dont know half what i should.but ill never ever buy buy a freaking store bought machine after building my own rig.the satisfaction that i did it and want to know more drives this post and i think that it would be a very active one.
ive no idea who to ask about this being added here.
sakai.