PDA

View Full Version : It started off so well. **SPOILERS**

itsamea-mario
12-30-2009, 02:22 AM
Does anyone else feel that towards the end of ACII it feels a bit rushed. the game starts off nice and slow with long sequences (more missions) and a more gentle emersion. but then the sequences get shorter (like 2 missions per sequence) emersion seems to leave as new characters are just thrown at you, and suddenly everyone is an assassin, they even go as far as to skip two sequences (i know the dlc's will fill them) and when you return its just "Ezio go kill the pope. allthough i think it is a great game, id have liked it to be a little longer.

OzDavis
12-30-2009, 04:18 AM
Skipping over sequences 12 and 13 doesn't bother me at all, they certainly don't seem to be crucial to Ezio's story, but I do know what you mean about Sequence 14 seeming a little 'rushed together'. I'm guessing, from the number of people that are asking to see more of Rome in the wishlist thread, that there are probably others feeling the same way - i.e. there should have been more to Sequence 14 in between the two memories we currently have. It made reaching 'Pope Borgia' seem just a little too easy, I suppose.

itsamea-mario
12-30-2009, 06:47 AM
i know you should be able to free roam around rome find a way to get in the sistine chappel, i.e. kill comanders, bribe stuff like that so more missions in rome would have been nice.