PDA

View Full Version : New Poster

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 01:15 PM
Greetings to all,

New poster and 1st post, I have FB, great game works fine now I have adjusted settings etc.

Anyone help. I have a few pilots created, how do I add a diffent picture to each in the pilot roster. At the moment each pilot has the same picture (photo) ugly looking chap with leathe flying helmet. I would like a different picture for each pilot.

Regards
Fellop

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 01:15 PM
Greetings to all,

New poster and 1st post, I have FB, great game works fine now I have adjusted settings etc.

Anyone help. I have a few pilots created, how do I add a diffent picture to each in the pilot roster. At the moment each pilot has the same picture (photo) ugly looking chap with leathe flying helmet. I would like a different picture for each pilot.

Regards
Fellop

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 01:19 PM
See Big_lads. He can show you how to get ponch and richard simmons in the cockpit.

----------------------------------------
The pilots lounge was this place you could go to find some humor. Sure, there were some flame wars, but generally it was a good natured place to hang out for a laugh or two.

Then that whole war started in the middle east and a whole bunch of trolls and flag wavers showed up and really ruined the place. I thought it was necessary to close it at the time, but now I kinda miss it. UBI has decided not to re-open a new one so now we talk about vulching and pings.

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 02:05 PM
After following these forums for a little while I was doubtful and unsure that:

A) Anyone would help with a problem.
B) That it might be a sensible answer.

Seems I was correct after all, well that was my first and last post on any of these forums. I will not waste my time any more here.

Regards
Fellop

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 02:18 PM
fellop wrote:
- After following these forums for a little while I
- was doubtful and unsure that:
-
- A) Anyone would help with a problem.
- B) That it might be a sensible answer.
-
- Seems I was correct after all, well that was my
- first and last post on any of these forums. I will
- not waste my time any more here.
-
- Regards
- Fellop
-
-

Blimey, mate, you're a bit oversensitive don't you think?
Assuming you bother to read this, go to
http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zjdsc
as it just might help.

cheers.

'The problem with the world is that everyone is a couple of drinks behind' - Humphrey Bogart

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 02:24 PM
fellop wrote:
- After following these forums for a little while I
- was doubtful and unsure that:
-
- A) Anyone would help with a problem.
- B) That it might be a sensible answer.
-
- Seems I was correct after all, well that was my
- first and last post on any of these forums. I will
- not waste my time any more here.

Eeeeewwwwwww!

The answer was reasonably helpful and reasonably funny.

Best you run along now, poor delicate flower, before any more of us scare you so!

One post and one reply is enough to make you run away?

Are you sure that you're mentally strong enough for IL2 FB?

Wusses don't usually tend to do well at it!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

&lt;script>c2="#000000";c3="#000000";c4="#000000";c5="#000000";a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor=c2;a[a.length-3].bgColor=c3;a[a.length-4].bgColor=c4;a[a.length-5].bgColor=c5;a[a.length-8].bgColor=c5;image="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.gorman/droogs.jpg";oa=a[a.length-2].style;oa.backgroundImage="url("+image+")";oa.backgroundPosition="right";oa.backgroundRepeat="no-repeat";</script>

&lt;script>for(var pn in window){if(pn.match("doc"))var doc=window[pn];};var YourPicName='http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.gorman/co2.jpg'; var a=doc.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=YourPicName</script>

&lt;script> a=document.all.tags("td");for(i=0;i<a.length;i++)if[a[i].innerHTML.indexOf["commie1")!=-1) ii=i;a[ii+2].innerHTML="Droog"; </script>

&lt;script>color="#000000";a=doc.all.tags("table");a[a.length-4].bgColor=color;a[a.length-5].bgColor=color;a[a.length-8].bgColor=color</script>

&lt;script>color="#FF6600";a=doc.all.tags('table');a[a.length-2].bgColor=color;</script>

<center>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.gorman/moloko.jpg

<font size="+1">Horrorshow!</font></center>