PDA

View Full Version : Who is your ideal assassin?

ShaneO7K
08-21-2011, 04:02 AM
This isn't an AC3 suggestion thread, just really something I would find interesting to know and for a bit of fun.

What time period would you most like to be an assassin in? Would you like to be in the human revolution against TWCB or in another time completely? What would your assassin's personality be like? What would his or her back story be? Weapon of choice, doesn't really need to be the hidden blade? Is your assassin another Mentor or is he/she one of the unsung heroes of the assassin vs templar war?

Your assassin doesn't need to be an anscestor of Desmond.

ANewOutlet
08-21-2011, 04:27 AM
I remember in the tomb with Altair's armour in ACII there was a statue of a female assassin, from the Middle East I believe, who used a snake to assassinate her targets. That would be my ideal assassin.

She would be promiscuous, highly involved with the Courtesans or their middle-eastern equivalents, and would have all the male factions wrapped tightly around her little finger.

She would be rich, and from a wealthy family, who engages in her profession not because she has to, but because she wants to.

She would plant snake food in the clothes of her clients/targets, leading her snake to them to poison and kill them.

Other methods of killing them would be taking advantage of their vulnerability while she's...entertaining them.

She would eventually become a mentor, helping young women off the streets and into her profession, whilst also teaching them in the ways of the assassin.

She'll eventually fall pregnant with the child of one of her templar targets, forcing her out of the profession to take care of a troubled child.

O YEH N SHELL B RLY RLY HOT N RLY TANNED N NOT WER MJUCH CLOTHS HUR DURR!!11!1

Shababa2011
08-21-2011, 09:51 AM
female ezio

nuff said http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GunnarGunderson
08-21-2011, 09:56 AM
an Assassin in the French Revolution who shares Agent 47's approach to his work

ProdiGurl
08-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Wouldn't Hannibal Lector be a form of an assassin? (all Cannibalism aside lol).

His code is to kill off any who really deserve it - no matter how skewed his judgment may be in what's deserving.

Or Dexter for that matter.

ProdiGurl
08-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Shababa2011:
female ezio

How about Ezio had a daughter & she picks up where he left off.
I still HATE to see Ezio go http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

reini03
08-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shababa2011:
female ezio

How about Ezio had a daughter & she picks up where he left off.
I still HATE to see Ezio go http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ezio will, in fact, have two children after the events of Revelations. One son and one daughter, Marcello and Flavia.

agitatedchimp
08-21-2011, 04:24 PM
My Ideal Assassin would be a mixture between Ezio and Altair. He would have altairs seriousness and wisdom towards his objectives and the creed but also have Ezios' sence of humor and social skills. He would be in the Roman empire about 100-200 A.D similar to the assassins known as Aquilus. He would mainly use long ranged weapons such as the Long Bow and throwing knives. But my First personal idea for an assassins would be Altair with the Personality/Time period/weapons

rob.davies2014
08-22-2011, 02:23 AM
Victorian London. Educated young gentleman.
Well spoken, intelligent, flamboyant.
When among the movers and shakers of upper Victorian ssociety he would wear a frock coat with a beaked-hood down and don a top hat. When it's action time, the hood goes up, the sword springs from his cane and away he flies!
Like Ezio he will have charmed the organised prostitutes and thieves from the London streets but finds the use of mercenaries distasteful, replacing them are the homeless orphans to whom our altruistic assassin gives shelter by buying a small house in the London slums. He'll pay the children and train them in the art of pickpocketing and stealth (basically ***in's gang of orphans. You'll then be able to send them out to the city to loot and in special cases pickpocket specific items from specific targets, this could work well for shop quests or more serious assignments.
Hopefully the abandonment of mercenaries and the introduction of sneaky orphans will encourage stealthier gameplay.

Replacing the parachute will be a very very strong umbrella, a la Mary Poppins; the assassin jumps, opens the parachute and glides down, if he wants to assassinate someone from above or drop to the floor he closes the umbrella, the umbrella will be reusable but may need to be repaired every now and then.

The mist that engulfed London at the time would act as a massive constantly changing hiding spot. The assassin can use Eagle Vision to see what the guards cannot.

Cercatrova
08-22-2011, 03:36 AM
I would be an alien assassin, on earth amongst neanderthals. My weapon: Psychically targetted orbital laser cannon.
I would live in the best mansion in existence, Stonehenge of course. And fly my UFO wherever I need to go, of course thats only when I am not too lazy to just use the psychic targetting.

LightRey
08-22-2011, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by ANewOutlet:
I remember in the tomb with Altair's armour in ACII there was a statue of a female assassin, from the Middle East I believe, who used a snake to assassinate her targets. That would be my ideal assassin.

She would be promiscuous, highly involved with the Courtesans or their middle-eastern equivalents, and would have all the male factions wrapped tightly around her little finger.

She would be rich, and from a wealthy family, who engages in her profession not because she has to, but because she wants to.

She would plant snake food in the clothes of her clients/targets, leading her snake to them to poison and kill them.

Other methods of killing them would be taking advantage of their vulnerability while she's...entertaining them.

She would eventually become a mentor, helping young women off the streets and into her profession, whilst also teaching them in the ways of the assassin.

She'll eventually fall pregnant with the child of one of her templar targets, forcing her out of the profession to take care of a troubled child.

O YEH N SHELL B RLY RLY HOT N RLY TANNED N NOT WER MJUCH CLOTHS HUR DURR!!11!1
That was Amunet, she killed Cleopatra. The snake could quite well not have been a standard weapon of hers. I also don't believe there really was an equivalent of the courtesans in Egypt.

hiennaz
08-22-2011, 11:20 AM
I have three ideas, no. 1 german female assassin, that looks like lucy, very feminine wearing black latex clothing and an eye-patch(kinda kinky). She use seduction to lure her opponents but be amazing at physical combat(like mystique from x-men).
no. 2 japanese feudal warrior/ ninja. kinda obvious, stealthy deadly and etc. It would be cool if he was an orphan that travelled to distant land , helped altair to repels Genghis Khan's army and then discovered some plot and shizzle.
and last but not least. no. 3 englishman, scotland yard detective. Sherlock Holmes style.