PDA

View Full Version : How to Combo?

BAMB0
11-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I've seen videos of gameplay where Ezio is killing 2 gaurds at once. In the one of offical trailers he throws a knife at a gaurd and stabs another in the throat with the dagger in one motion. And in another gameplay video Ezio stabs a gaurd with his sword and with the sword still in the gaurd he turns around and shoots another guard.

How is this done? I'm fairly far in the game and unless I missed a tutorial, I have NO IDEA how any of this is done.

Thanks

Piflik
11-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Just like a regular kill streak, but instead of tapping the button, you hold it...works only with the dagger-knife- and the sword-gun-combo...

BAMB0
11-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Is there a certain time I should hold it? Or can I just hold it at anytime? Because I swear I've tried holding the button with no avail.

TooLazy4Name
11-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Hold it down when you're in a execution streak, if you do it regularly you'll just aim the hidden gun. It doesn't work all the time however, but it usually does.

BAMB0
11-21-2010, 06:42 PM
So theres no real method to it since it doesn't work all the time? lol

I was able to get it to work. I guess all the times I was trying it, it just didn't wanna do it right. Thanks guys. I'll just start playing around with this then and see if I can get it more consistent or learn it more.