PDA

View Full Version : Extracting files in 7-Zip ? Add Ons !

gsc67
08-02-2007, 06:08 AM
Hey all... Question ! I have the WAC 2.0, WAC2.15 and the HotFix siting where I downloaded them in my 7-Zip directory. Do I need to unzip them first in there into there own folder ? Or can I just send them over to the UBI sub folder I made for them, and then put the sub folder into the mod folder that JSGME made ? I ask this because... I did it the later way the first time... and it showed JSGME as loading them... but I dont think it ever did... I did not notice anything in the game. Any help or thought in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

gsc67
08-02-2007, 06:08 AM
Hey all... Question ! I have the WAC 2.0, WAC2.15 and the HotFix siting where I downloaded them in my 7-Zip directory. Do I need to unzip them first in there into there own folder ? Or can I just send them over to the UBI sub folder I made for them, and then put the sub folder into the mod folder that JSGME made ? I ask this because... I did it the later way the first time... and it showed JSGME as loading them... but I dont think it ever did... I did not notice anything in the game. Any help or thought in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

tuddley3
08-04-2007, 12:11 AM
You need to place all downloaded 7zip file into one folder, then once you download ALL the files, extract the <span class="ev_code_RED">1st</span> zip file, and 7zip with extract all the rest automatically.

If you have any problems after that, try downloading it from my FileFront page. I only have WAC 2.15 Light, but if by popular demand, I will download and upload the Full Graphics version to my FileFront page.

Good luck.

gsc67
08-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks ! Worked great !