PDA

View Full Version : Templar haters

MinerVAX09
12-22-2010, 08:08 AM
I don't know, I'm just curious..Who's the most hated templar in all of AC games, or, one of each game lolz I'm just curious http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

glenneey
12-22-2010, 10:27 AM
I hate Cesare the most, he's annoying as hell.

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Cesare is an irritating megalomaniac. Vieri is a spoilt brat. Rodrigo is just bad haha

glenneey
12-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Cesare is an irritating megalomaniac. Vieri is a spoilt brat. Rodrigo is just bad haha
Rodrigo is an awesome fatty http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

LordWolv
12-22-2010, 10:47 AM
I personally love Cesare, I think he's epic. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

witchlordsameus
12-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Franchesco de'Pazzi I found his voice to be irritating as hell.

DarkicoN14
12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
I didnt like rodrigo in AC2 but In brotherhood not so much. Cesare takes the cake.

SolidSnakeMat
12-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Vieri defiantly such a spoiled brat.

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 12:10 PM
I hate Savonarolla (Sequence 12) because he uses The piece of Eden to hypnotize civilians that Ezio has to kill.

LionHeart XXII
12-22-2010, 02:48 PM
i agreet with witchlordsamues i hated when you were on top of that that building and he yells to the gaurds. I also just hate vieri.....such a little turd

notafanboy
12-22-2010, 02:56 PM
vieri fershuuuure, play the second cristina mission ...

E-Zekiel
12-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Vieri.

Rodrigo is evil, but he is...wise? Sensible, at least? Hard to find the right word for it. A good highlight of this is when the chides Cesare for attacking the assassins outright because of it threatening to spill into war.

Cesare is your typical egomaniacal dictator type.

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I think Rodrigo was just evil until his near-death experience with Ezio in the Vault (and also all the bad omens which hit him after) sobered him up a bit.

Isn't it the first Cristina mission where Vieri makes an appearance?

(Also, is it just me, or are Cesare and Francesco's voices remarkably similar?)

thedeadman_47
12-22-2010, 03:53 PM
vieri de'pazzi isthe most annoying person you'll ever meet and you just slap him in the face and is it just me or no hated templars from ac1???

KrYpToNiC95
12-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Garnier D' Naplouse, from AC1 is the one i hate the most. Especially in the cutscene where he breakes the knee's of the sick peasant that is just cruelty. But i agree Vieri is by far the most annoying.

Jash1434
12-22-2010, 08:22 PM
I love these AC games but for the life of me I can't remember 90% of the names of the Templars and locations in the game- much less spell them. Cudos(sp?) to all of you who rattle off all there names. Anyway- first assassin's creed. The guy who kidnaps the people and locks them up in the building. I don't really hate him, I just don't like his sequence. It doesn't go with the flow of the other assassinations. You can't sneak up on him. First, your surrounded by his soldiers, and then you have to Chase him down. No surprise. No fun. For assassins creed two I don't like....... His name is vieri or something? The spoiled kid that you fight when you meet Mario. Little brat reminds me of those spoiled kids on that super sweet 16 show on MTV. I'd love to slap one of those girls.

Cubestation
12-22-2010, 09:08 PM
(Also, is it just me, or are Cesare and Francesco's voices remarkably similar?)

Yeah, I noticed that too!

Hm... as the most hated?

Well I agree with KrYpToNiC95 that Garnier D' Naplouse is the most bastard of all... the most annoying one? Vieri and Sarovanola

monoolho
12-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Rodrigo was annoying because he was the main villain, but he was actually a "genius" uniting the templars and doing all the... templar stuff, then becoming pope, his only real downside was that he was our enemy. And that he was an incestuous <span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>

Vieri and Cesare are almost the same person, irritating, rapists... The worst kind of men. They really deserve the prizes for "Worst man of the year", although I don't think they had such a prize in italy back in the XIV and XV centuries.

<span class="ev_code_RED">***please don't attempt to bypass the forum word filter.***</span>

MinerVAX09
12-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by jackhogg13:
I hate Savonarolla (Sequence 12) because he uses The piece of Eden to hypnotize civilians that Ezio has to kill.
and he's the reason why Cristina died..='( I'm still not over it...gawd =))))

MinerVAX09
12-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
vieri de'pazzi isthe most annoying person you'll ever meet and you just slap him in the face and is it just me or no hated templars from ac1???

LOL I guess that explains the fact that ACII is much more "colorful" than ACI, Altair is too brash and you can only like him for his badass thing..But his personality,not so much....But I do hate that friggin' Malik, what a ****! (I know he's not a Templar, but still http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

MinerVAX09
12-23-2010, 05:51 AM
I hate the Borgia's for their ambitious attitude, especially Cesare, he's too talky for a coward, what a ******. But I do like Rodrigo more than him...I also hate Vieri 'coz he's a damn brat and he's too ugly for Cristina, seriously O_O

obliviondoll
12-23-2010, 06:00 AM
Vieri.

If it didn't have to be Templars, I'd say my most hated character is the guy who was cheating on Ezio's sister.

Abeonis
12-23-2010, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by jackhogg13:

Savonarola isn't a Templar.

tyrce111
12-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Rodrigo was actualy kind of cool in AC:B...
"You attacked Monteriggioni no ME!"

MCB280
12-23-2010, 01:52 PM
i hated Cesare i mean who gives there sister a tongue kiss that was disturbing the first time i saw that i was like WTF???????? i was scared

TheSpectator
12-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:

LOL I guess that explains the fact that ACII is much more "colorful" than ACI, Altair is too brash and you can only like him for his badass thing..But his personality,not so much....But I do hate that friggin' Malik, what a ****! (I know he's not a Templar, but still http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
In all fairness to Malik. HE GOT HIS ****ING ARM CUT OFF!!!!!! So he gets to be ****.

flyingeaglemile
12-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Warren Vidic, he`s so arrogant and just plain mean. He sucks up to those in charge and treats those below him terrible.

BK-110
12-24-2010, 09:05 AM
As someone has already mentioned, Cesare is an annoying megalomaniac, which is probably why I like him the least. Second is probably Robert De Sable because of his arrogance.

I actually kind of like Rodrigo. While he is an *******, I'd say he's quite a magnificent bastard (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagnificentBastard) and a great villain.

Millhouse3rd
12-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Cesare is a sick and demented bastard, he also banged his sister. What can be more ****ed up than that?

Loldude4351345
12-24-2010, 10:20 AM
I also had sex with my sister once.

Problem?

SolidSnakeMat
12-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Lol not sure how many you know this but I keep seeing Cesare banging his sister. Well did you know Rodrigo also banged her too? Look up the history.

EmperorxZurg
12-24-2010, 02:42 PM
I was actually a fan of Rodrigo. He didn't really do anything "bad" other than playing for the other team imo. and in AC:B, he showed wisdom by chastising Cesare on upsetting the balance and that they should lay low and give the assassins their dues. I think sparing him might have taught him a bit of a lesson.

StrokeMyBeagle
12-24-2010, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jackhogg13:
and he's the reason why Cristina died..='( I'm still not over it...gawd =)))) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Great. Thanks for pointing out that spoiler.

Inorganic9_2
12-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Loldude4351345:
I also had sex with my sister once.

Problem?

They see me trollin' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I forgot about the AC guys! Majd Addin was also a megalomaniac, so he goes on the list.

BK-110
12-24-2010, 06:02 PM
LOL I guess that explains the fact that ACII is much more "colorful" than ACI, Altair is too brash and you can only like him for his badass thing..But his personality,not so much....But I do hate that friggin' Malik, what a ****! (I know he's not a Templar, but still http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

First off, Malik has a good reason to be as angry as he is. Alta´r was at fault for the loss of his arm and his brother. As for Alta´r, I like him as a character. He's got some great development, and with time he becomes a very wise, philosophical and righteous person.