PDA

View Full Version : ACB Flying Machine...

tyrce111
07-24-2010, 03:00 AM
We have all had the thrill of fling Da Vicis Machine through Venice and Forli...

Forli was a small thrill to fly in and venice was a larger one although we could only fly there once...

But what if you had the oportunity to fly in a MASSIVE city 3 times the size of Florence...

Yes Im talking about ROMA!!!

NO MORE LIMITS!!!

I am hoping that we will be able to fly through out rome, from several diferent stations.

This flying machine could not only prove an advanced way of infiltating fortresses and castles but for general transportation to a far distance prooven to be occasional by the capital of Italia!!!

Please post your Ideas, fears, thoughts and comments!!!

magesupermaster
07-24-2010, 03:16 AM
If I am not mistaken, Rome will be 3 or 4 times the size of Venice.

They said we will use the glider/flying machine again but it will be an advanced version.

When I read that we will use an advanced version flying machine, I thought it will have one or two crossbow guns mounted on it.

I think that we will atleast have one story mission that will involve the flying machine.

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 03:19 AM
The flying machine wont bother me tbh. It was ok but wouldnt say it was my favorite feature of the game.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-24-2010, 03:26 AM
I thought the flying machine was kinda messed up tbh...
I mean I couldn't fly with the thing, everytime I started I was like first firething, second firething OH NO!! bwoom.

It's not that I don't want it to be in the next AC:B game but it wouldn't bother me if there wouldn't be a flying machine in it. I did that part without kicking a single guard ... now I have to replay AC2 for the Trophy >.<

tyrce111
07-24-2010, 03:28 AM
You could download the Battle of Forli DLC and use the flying machine again...

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 03:29 AM
hmm i just started thinkingg.... multiplayer race

magesupermaster
07-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Me too!

It took me like seven times to get the controles right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I started to fly up and down and up and down until I hit a building or dive bombed into the water.

And everytime the guards that shout at the start of the mission always had different facial features http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nuno987
07-24-2010, 03:35 AM
I like the Flying Machine, I bought sequence 12 and 13 and I usually fly it once in a while, hope it is in BrotherhooD!

By the way, will we only be able to play in Rome ?

magesupermaster
07-24-2010, 03:36 AM
Maybe a race with carts/wagons but not with the flying machine, it would be so wrong and stupid

tyrce111
07-24-2010, 03:36 AM
There will probably be fast travel stations to get around but I would much rather flying there...
Especialy in a huge open environment bigger than most of the cities put together...

The idea of crossbows is a little hard to accept but I spose it could work...

This idea would be pretty ridiculous but what about a collapsable flying achine model that fits on Ezios back but expands when he pulls a string or lever...
That could be used in a mission...

Picture Ezio is sword fighting on a realy tall tower...
He goes for a hidden blade kill but the other guy catches both his arms and throws him back, off the tower...

Ezio activates his clider and glydes to safety...

But that could also be a mission in use with the post mentioned parachute...

magesupermaster
07-24-2010, 03:55 AM
That's too risky to try and the design of a foldable flying machine is too complicated for that time period.

And besides, we will have the parachute

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 03:59 AM
Its all speculation at the mo anyway but the flying machine was hardly a big part of AC2 and rightfully so it was nt the best system just a nice lil addition so i wouldnt mind if it was not there.

tyrce111
07-24-2010, 04:29 AM
It will definantly be there!!!

Just probs in 1 0r 2 missions...

I SURE FREAKIN HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE A FREE ROAM FLYING MACHINE LIKE IN FORLI!!!

EzioAssassin51
07-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
There will probably be fast travel stations to get around but I would much rather flying there...

Picture Ezio is sword fighting on a realy tall tower...
He goes for a hidden blade kill but the other guy catches both his arms and throws him back, off the tower...

I doubt there will be stations because it's one city and there is the horse to get around!

And do you have that picture? Plus, i doubt, he'll have the glider on his back seeing as he has a parachute!

But there will be an advanced flying machine, as menthined above, but it will be interesting to see how they implement it! I do hope we'll be able to fly around Rome with it though! Would be awesome! and hopefully more than 1 mission with it!