PDA

View Full Version : track help required

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 11:50 PM
i know that you manually need to save tracks thats not my problem, all my tracks are fine.

i recorded several for my new video, upon review i noticed something wierd! they all playback fine(no errors) but he lead plane's in every flight reverts to its default skin, instead of the custom skin i put on it.

this happens for friendly or enemy aircraft, custom skins show up fine on all aircraft except the lead aircraft for the flight. Unfortunaly this means my plane in all tracks.

Now i have that "patchsavetrack" installed, and am wondering if that is causing it, because i havnt heard anyone else with this problem, Most track problems revolve around people not manually saving thier tracks.

Anyone that isnt using patchsavetrack, can you tell me if you are getting this error aswell? or is it specific to patchsavetrack not being compatable with fb1.1

i may have to throw out all my tracks i had saved while working on my next video, and im not happy about it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 11:50 PM
i know that you manually need to save tracks thats not my problem, all my tracks are fine.

i recorded several for my new video, upon review i noticed something wierd! they all playback fine(no errors) but he lead plane's in every flight reverts to its default skin, instead of the custom skin i put on it.

this happens for friendly or enemy aircraft, custom skins show up fine on all aircraft except the lead aircraft for the flight. Unfortunaly this means my plane in all tracks.

Now i have that "patchsavetrack" installed, and am wondering if that is causing it, because i havnt heard anyone else with this problem, Most track problems revolve around people not manually saving thier tracks.

Anyone that isnt using patchsavetrack, can you tell me if you are getting this error aswell? or is it specific to patchsavetrack not being compatable with fb1.1

i may have to throw out all my tracks i had saved while working on my next video, and im not happy about it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif