PDA

View Full Version : Quick mission in Pacific Fighters

Mitlov47
06-16-2006, 04:25 PM
I have FB and AEP, but I haven't gotten around to getting PF yet (spent a while away from flight sims). Most of my flying is done through the quick mission builder. In the version of PF installed with FB:AEP (instead of a stand-alone), how many maps are available? Has anything else been changed about the quick mission builder?

Mitlov47
06-16-2006, 04:25 PM
I have FB and AEP, but I haven't gotten around to getting PF yet (spent a while away from flight sims). Most of my flying is done through the quick mission builder. In the version of PF installed with FB:AEP (instead of a stand-alone), how many maps are available? Has anything else been changed about the quick mission builder?

slipBall
06-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Hey there, there are 6 map's, 3 in the Pacific, 3 over Europe. I don't recall any other major changes to QMB. Also you should get PF, you won't be disapointed

Fox_3
06-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Okinawa and the Coral Sea are added to the QMB in the merged install. US aircraft also have the PF nose art option.

Other than that the QMB is unchanged.

slipBall
06-16-2006, 04:47 PM
+ Pacific islands map

UberDemon
06-16-2006, 10:44 PM
And you can get much more and unlimited features with UQMG at www.uberdemon.com (http://www.uberdemon.com)

All maps from FB+AEP, plus several PF maps, including all the Kurland maps... and hundreds of planes generated in seconds...

Check it out.

Hoatee
06-17-2006, 04:59 AM
Access to aircraft in the Coral Sea map is restricted to less than the full ingame plane set (so no betty, for example, cos the map is just the open sea with 2 carrier task forces).