PDA

View Full Version : Strange Issues with Multiplayer./ Not getting End Bonuses

SoumojitC
04-26-2011, 05:38 AM
Ok I am having some strange issues with my Multiplayer. My end bonuses are never getting counted after a session, even if I win it. Also, in my overall statistics, Sessions Won is also not getting implemented.

How can I solve this? My game is already patched to the latest version..

SoumojitC
04-27-2011, 04:55 AM
can any1 help me out on this? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Julveyo
04-28-2011, 03:59 AM
Bonuses are not counted in if you start the game not from the beginning of the session. If you was late like 10 sec after the start you will not be able to claim any of end's bonuses.

SoumojitC
04-29-2011, 03:45 AM
thanks for the info. I will see to it next time I start a session.....

Acherrum
04-29-2011, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Julveyo:
Bonuses are not counted in if you start the game not from the beginning of the session. If you was late like 10 sec after the start you will not be able to claim any of end's bonuses.

Kind of strange, isn't it?
If I enter in the 4th minute of a match, so with <6 minutes on the clock, it's a lot harder for me to get a podium position. Shouldn't I be specially rewarded for getting a podium place within less time?
I mean, survivor etc. I understand, but the podium and the kills bonusses?

SoumojitC
04-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Ok I checked it today and seen that I do not get any end bonus what so ever, even when I start the game from the beginning. Also my counter on Sessions won in statistics is always zero.

Black_Widow9
04-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Please make sure that you contact Ubisoft Support with this issue. The link is in my signature.

SoumojitC
04-29-2011, 11:58 PM
I already contacted them, but did not get any response yet.
My status is still waiting.

Julveyo
04-30-2011, 07:09 AM
Just give'em time, man! They are not machines, they are people too.

They answered on my ticket 2,5 week later, and only because of Mr.Shade was involved, when he stopped to be involved they stop answering again.

So pick someone from UK's management on this forum and go with them to your tiket if you wanna some reaction.

Lokikron
05-11-2011, 01:23 PM
I've been having this EXACT SAME issue all day today, and only decided to google search it as it'll effect my templar grading, which should be higher then it is right now instead of being about 500 points below normal for each score.

I'll go ahead and contact ubi support as well but won't count on them fixing it, as you said it took two weeks to have them respond to you.

SoumojitC
05-13-2011, 12:44 AM
This issue is never fixed for me. The Support staff always says that they are looking into the problem but never replies for a solution.