PDA

View Full Version : Weird 'side ' events in AC 2

Elvoen
12-30-2009, 05:19 PM
hi guys,

well I know almost everyone on this forum loves Assassins Creed. So do I. Logically I finished both the games, and ofc. I loved the 'fictional' storyline. I personally believe that AC is the best game atm, at least from the last 10 years. ( maybe half life would be more fascinating . BUT..

the game has some events, and I have some questions about them. it could be that you guys already found answers to them, excuse me for that , I couldnt find it.

Questions:

- in the very beginning, you escape Abstergo. Lets just imagine this: what if you were the leader of Abstergo. Worlds' biggest, richest , and most powerfull organisation in the entire 'human' world. ( you could assume this, cuz Lucy etc. are saying things like this all the time in the game. ) so lets imagine that. You search for something unknown but very very very important. the entire reason for you company to exist is this piece of eden. Absolutly nobody can find this and suddenly: YOU HAVE HIM. probably atleast 17 objects were found to try to find this piece. then why the hell. would you create a room , or building where you can escape from with the help of 1 insider?! Where are the guards?! and even if guards do show up. They see YOU ( most important 'client ' from abstergo ) and they try to beat you down with a silly stick or with their fists, even the insider ( lucy ) is next to you at that moment. Where are the guns, tasers etc. etc. I mean... cmon they are the most powerfull organisation in the world.. it sounds a bit weird to me that you could excape that easily. ( that was a long story, I apologize http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )
So explain to me why this could happen so easily :")

now something other 'smaller ' questions:

- Ezio has a good time with a sort of girlfriend in the beginning, he never sees her again. In forli you meet a lady ( forgot her name ) who is an important figure in Forli.. Ezio says : she ll be my next conquest, or something like that.. you never hear from her again :") and Rosa , the female thief from venice , wich seems to be quit pleased of Ezio, could make a good couple with him.. but they never seem to hook up :") so what will happen?. . Ezio just got to get married or something, no childrens will mean no Desmond in the future ( Ezio -> ancester Desmond ). so do you guys think he ll get married or something, or could this be in the DLC?

- again something about a lady, I am not statisfied with all the info in the game about the lady you follow when you play Altair in AC 2. she is also on a codexpage. but I dont really get that.. codex tells something about Altair loving a girl. but she gets killed... then he fell in love again is that the woman you follow? or was that your former wife.. I dont get that :") obvioulsy Desmond does : he says something like : ah the woman . so that must be it or something , cant really remember but he seems to understand it.

- last question, in Abstergo, in the big hall. you See a lot of animusses or animi or animea or whatever :").
who could be the people in those things? probably not Assassins cuz assassins are very rare. if they were assassins , they were obviously not so important as Desmond. so that means that there is a sort of ranking system in the Assassins group. ( Ezio was for example better assassin then his uncle ). Would that mean that Desmond is somehow the best assassin? I dont believe it can, would be very weird if you were the best assassin and no assassin ever told Desmond that he was their leader or something. So I would say its logical to assume that there are more higher assassins then Desmond. you might think I talk nonsense , but I think it isnt that bad :")

- last one: is Warren the leader of abstergo?

thanks for your attention http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I hope you ll react soon enough. cant wait :P

P459
12-30-2009, 05:43 PM
I think the reason that they used theese 'sticks' to capture Desmond was because they did not want to hurt him. They probably need him for more research.
And they could not escape with the help of one insider. Lucy did not have the password for one of the doors, so Desmond used his eagle vision to see which buttons had been pressed on recently.

Of course Ezio will have a son/daughter. Else there would be no Desmond.

The lady he follows is Maria. The templar who took Roberts spot in Jerusalem, remember?

I do not think that there was any assassins in the Animusses(?).

And before Assassins Creed Desmond had not been in contact with the Assassins for 9 years or something so I doubt he is their leader.
I think the reason Ezio is such a good Assassin is because he might descend from The Ones Who Came Before.

I hope that answered some of your questions.

Elvoen
12-30-2009, 05:51 PM
but how did subject 16 excape then?
he could not use his eagle vision, ( his blood is on the numbers )

and even if desmond has to help with 1 of the doors. that still is way to easy to escape out of a building from the biggest organisation from the world , in my opinion. it should be harder to get out then a regular prison. and it sure is easier I guess, otherwise I dont think prisons would be that full atm :P

and I do remember Marie as the one who was pretending to be DU sable, but were those 2 lovers at some point? in the codexpages Altair says he is in love again , and here picture is in the codex would it make sense to assume that they are getting married

P459
12-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Subject 16 never escaped. I believe he killed Lucys friend (What was her name?) and painted the puzzles in the Animus room with her blood, then he used his own blood to paint the walls in the bedroom. Then, of course, he bled out.

agentofwraith
12-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Altair and Maria have 2 children together. Read codex 29, I think. Anyway, At that point in the story with Maria and their 2 sons, Altair is deciding wheter to see if his children are ready for testing to take on Genghis Khan in the East. Altair feels pretty frail at this moment in time or he would do it himself. He also senses through possession of the apple that the Khan must have another piece of eden, possibly the sword? So, Altair felt he must be stopped. That is just one part. Anyway, you remember Lucy is a modern day decendent of the Assassins, and she was also used in the animus to extract the whereabouts of certain pieces of Eden, which ones I am not sure. It is likely that she and Desmond could escape out of Abstergo because of who she is, which, we don't know yet either, but we will eventually find out.

P459
12-30-2009, 06:18 PM
I dont think that Lucy is working for the Templars. If she does she is damn good at pretending to be sad. After the dream sequence you can go over and talk to her. Its pretty obvious that she had been crying. Then she explains to you that two other Assassin Teams had just been eliminated by the Templars.

Assassin_M
12-31-2009, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by P459:
Subject 16 never escaped. I believe he killed Lucys friend (What was her name?) and painted the puzzles in the Animus room with her blood, then he used his own blood to paint the walls in the bedroom. Then, of course, he bled out.
He could`nt have killed Leila because leila died in 2007 while Subject 16 was used a little while before Desmond

P459
12-31-2009, 04:30 AM
Oh yeah. Your right ^_^

Ringquelle
12-31-2009, 07:15 AM
According to Vidic Leila 'killed herself'. A.k.a she was silenced by Albergo, most likely.