PDA

View Full Version : [Issue] Disappearing Weapons

Pvpede
03-23-2011, 05:42 AM
Hello people of the Ubisoft forums.

First I would like to say that my English includes bad gramma, and .. Non-proper language.

Uhm.. So I have this issue that some of my weapons are disappearing. These weapons have disappeared:
- Double Hidden Blade (I can see it in my inventory, though).
- Poison Darts (Nowhere to be found. I have bought all of these things at Leonardo in Sequence 5 or 6. I found him on the map, and I realized that I had enough money to buy everything from Leonardo, so that's what I did.)
- The Climbing Gloves (as far as I know. I can't seem to find any proof of them being there.)

Another thing is, that I seem to have no vambraces. When I try to buy 'em at the blacksmith, it says: "You'll need the double blade" or something like that - and I got it in my inventory. I have tried going back to the sequence/memory where you meet Leonardo, and re-equipping the items. So..
Why is this happening?
And is there any way to fix this?

P.S.: Right now I'm at Sequence 8 - "The Borgia". Has this something to do with this quite weird issue?

Update: I have now completed the game, though without succes of receiving my weapons back. I guess that is bad luck..