PDA

View Full Version : Please,Please tell me it comes today!!! Trackir vector

jessi1
04-07-2005, 02:00 PM
I no it doesnt work with the game but i heard it does help when you move around so your view doesnt move,my question is when i get my vector today, do i need to install the program and the patch from the naturalpoint site to stop the trackir from moving around when i lean to the left or right with my head,what i want to stop is the looking around when i move left or right with my head,do i just clip it to my hat and use my regulat trackir3 settings or should i put in the program that comes with it and use that.Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

jessi1
04-07-2005, 02:00 PM
I no it doesnt work with the game but i heard it does help when you move around so your view doesnt move,my question is when i get my vector today, do i need to install the program and the patch from the naturalpoint site to stop the trackir from moving around when i lean to the left or right with my head,what i want to stop is the looking around when i move left or right with my head,do i just clip it to my hat and use my regulat trackir3 settings or should i put in the program that comes with it and use that.Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance