PDA

View Full Version : A6M2-21 Q?

walsh2509
10-28-2004, 02:44 PM
A6M2-21 Q?

What is that metal sight for? the one when I jump into the 1st wave mission to PH, when the mission loads I am in the cockpit and this metal sight moves from an upright position down into to a side on one.

Is this if you are carrying a bomb, if it is a bomb sight on the A6M2-21 how do you get it back into the upright position, I tried Ctrl+D as per unlocking the scope sight , but all that Ctrl+D done was to bring up a tinted shade in front of the clear optical sight..

Anyone know how to get this metal sight back up?

If it is a bomb sight for the A6M2-21 don't you think they should have added training missions to show us the step by step run through? Not just on the A6M2-21 but on any of the bombers..

Instead of just how to take off and land!

Thanks W2509

walsh2509
10-28-2004, 02:44 PM
A6M2-21 Q?

What is that metal sight for? the one when I jump into the 1st wave mission to PH, when the mission loads I am in the cockpit and this metal sight moves from an upright position down into to a side on one.

Is this if you are carrying a bomb, if it is a bomb sight on the A6M2-21 how do you get it back into the upright position, I tried Ctrl+D as per unlocking the scope sight , but all that Ctrl+D done was to bring up a tinted shade in front of the clear optical sight..

Anyone know how to get this metal sight back up?

If it is a bomb sight for the A6M2-21 don't you think they should have added training missions to show us the step by step run through? Not just on the A6M2-21 but on any of the bombers..

Instead of just how to take off and land!

Thanks W2509

A.K.Davis
10-28-2004, 02:50 PM
It's a back up iron sight for the reflector sight. Since bulb failures are not modelled, we don't need it. Modeller animated it for fun, I guess.

Yellonet
10-28-2004, 03:14 PM
On some Zero models the iron sights moves "into position" after you get some damage... even the regular sights still work... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif bug maybe...