PDA

View Full Version : Developers - Many Thanks

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 04:20 PM
Hey - after all the crap I have read in here - I just wanted to tell the developers - Great game - I have enjoyed IL2 - now IL2 FB - I spend way to much time on my pc thanks to you guys(thats a compliment).

I know that some people are alittle upset with the new patch, but it's not like they aren't getting any support - I have been on UBI and watch the same thing repeated a thousand time on how to fix the problem - only to watch the person drop out of UBI and try to connect via ASE or some other way - only to come back and stat "It's still not working" - I even did it when I first installed the patch - but thanks to the community support I was able to repair and fly within 5 minutes.

My hats off to the Developers - great flight sim.

I hope that you guys can get some legitimate and informative bug reports back from us (the community), not just a bunch of whining and moaning.

Well off to the skies for some target practice (of course I am referring to the fact that I am the pigeon for you guys and you all are getting the target practice - I am just trying to save my butt!)

<S! everyone!>

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 04:20 PM
Hey - after all the crap I have read in here - I just wanted to tell the developers - Great game - I have enjoyed IL2 - now IL2 FB - I spend way to much time on my pc thanks to you guys(thats a compliment).

I know that some people are alittle upset with the new patch, but it's not like they aren't getting any support - I have been on UBI and watch the same thing repeated a thousand time on how to fix the problem - only to watch the person drop out of UBI and try to connect via ASE or some other way - only to come back and stat "It's still not working" - I even did it when I first installed the patch - but thanks to the community support I was able to repair and fly within 5 minutes.

My hats off to the Developers - great flight sim.

I hope that you guys can get some legitimate and informative bug reports back from us (the community), not just a bunch of whining and moaning.

Well off to the skies for some target practice (of course I am referring to the fact that I am the pigeon for you guys and you all are getting the target practice - I am just trying to save my butt!)

<S! everyone!>