PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed movie (Popular comment on YouTube)

Audir23
11-18-2009, 10:15 AM
The Idea

Hello readers. I came up with an idea while I was watching the full video lineage of Assassin's Creed 2. My reason of telling you this is because I posted a comment on it and so far every comment has been positive exept one wich was someone cunfused what we were talking about. My idea was to make an entire Assassin's Creed movie.

My YouTube Support

So far there has been a couple of people supporting me in this but my small supporters have only come up with a couple of good ideas. One from me and another one from someone I wont name incase they don't want me to.

My YouTube account is: Wireheadking
You can go onto my channel, go into my history and find it if you want to read it.

My idea was to base it as a rutheless assassin in Normandy 1066.

The unnamed person's idea was to base it in Roman cities and villages.

What I would like you to do

I would appreciate it if you give your thaughts of my idea. Any suggestions for what the movie could be about would also be apreciated.

Thanks.
Audir23

Audir23
11-19-2009, 10:24 AM
I got a comment on my YouTube channel. I am not wanting to make the movie myself but I want Ubisoft to make it if anyone was wandering.

caswallawn_2k7
11-19-2009, 10:31 AM
if you do a quick search there is already a AC movie thread (maybe even a few) as people have been asking about this for a while more so with the Prince of Persia movie due out soon.