PDA

View Full Version : ACR conspiracy

GravyChicken
11-24-2011, 10:52 AM
I absolutely love the ac series, but mostly what i like the most is the conspiracy theories, like Gandhi, Queen Elizabeth I, Franklin Roosevelt with the Apple. In all 3 games behind Revelations, there were so many secrets within the 'real' world - like accessing Vidic and Lucy's emails, the ability to pickpocket them, and the spooky Eagle Vision. In AC 2 i thought we were making a lot of progress with Desmond, breaking out of the lab, learning to free run ...etc... and still in AC2 we could play as Desmond and witness the bleeding effect, which was awesome. Vidic was also hot on our tails and we got to fight modern times style. Theeen, AC3, modern day Monteriggioni, Desmonds first Leap of Faith, awesoooome. This is when ACR shows up, still overall a great game, except i play the game more for the story, and i felt as if , 1 - They've just concentrated everything they wanted in this one relatively small city ( i miss the huge maps like in AC1, where it was so vast i'd actually get lost. Maps where u could travel and see different cities, AC1 and AC2). 2 - They've changed too much about the Assasins ( i mean rule 2 : "Hide in plain sight, be one with the crowd." Den Defense has become full blown warfare, and Assasins are taking over Europe.. its not the subtlety the first game had). 3 - In ACR, i have no idea who's leading what, i killed a fat guy i saw twice in Cappadocia. i thought there would be a hella fight with Shahkulu, i was disappointed. And 4 - When i saw the posters with Altair and Ezio both being badass, but Altair's parts were short and always in the same place...

I think they should have put more locations, more Secret Lairs, not taken the horses off, bombs are a bit overpowered, and there are definitely not enough assassinations.

Just a thought http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

Assassin_M
11-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Use this. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3721023169)

LightRey
11-24-2011, 10:56 AM
Actually, all AC1 maps had a smaller surface area than Constantinople.

blazefp
11-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by GravyChicken:
I think they should have put more locations, more Secret Lairs, not taken the horses off, bombs are a bit overpowered, and there are definitely not enough assassinations.

I have the game for more than 1 week and I never remembered of the horses 0_o lol

itsamea-mario
11-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GravyChicken:

I have the game for more than 1 week and I never remembered of the horses 0_o lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it took me a while to realise there where no horses, or boats I think.

BK-110
11-24-2011, 01:25 PM
There are still boats, although with the small amount of water they're not of much use. Especially seeing as nothing happens on the HaliÁ, aside from a story missions where you don't need boats.

LightRey
11-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by BK-110:
There are still boats, although with the small amount of water they're not of much use. Especially seeing as nothing happens on the HaliÁ, aside from a story missions where you don't need boats.
Yep. They look different from the gondolas, but they're basically the same.