PDA

View Full Version : cougar and ch pro pedals

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 03:48 AM
I have asked this question before and did not get the response I was really looking for, according to cougar world in order to use toe brakes on the ch pro gameport pedals I have to rewire the pedals same with the usb version,which voids the warranty,does anyone have any real world experience with this issue? I guess the other question is can I just use a switch on my cougar to use the brakes on the pedals,your advice would be apreciated.I have not purchased the pedals yet,the simped at $300+ are out of my ballpark.

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 03:48 AM
I have asked this question before and did not get the response I was really looking for, according to cougar world in order to use toe brakes on the ch pro gameport pedals I have to rewire the pedals same with the usb version,which voids the warranty,does anyone have any real world experience with this issue? I guess the other question is can I just use a switch on my cougar to use the brakes on the pedals,your advice would be apreciated.I have not purchased the pedals yet,the simped at $300+ are out of my ballpark.

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 08:58 AM
If cougar world say's you have to mod them then thats that the guys posting there now what there doing.

No1RAAF_Pourshot
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~andycarroll68/CA-15%20Kangaroo.jpg

No1_RAAF

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Yes they have to be modded to use toe brakes but you CAN use a button on the stick or throttle as well. I havent gotten around to the mod so I use a button.